Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

VIPSC not such a great buyer...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-07, 07:47 AM
ItalianLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down VIPSC not such a great buyer...

I had a set of tires up for sale with a few buyers lined up. He had first call as he was the first to contact me about them. We exchanged PM's back and forth and he said he sent me a Money Order on the 22nd of Dec. Still to this day I have yet to receive a money order from him even after a few PM's were sent back and forth confirming he sent the money order. I PM'd him yesterday to say I didn't receive the money order and was putting them back up for sale. Still am yet to get a response from him about the whole thing. I lost 2 other potential buyers because of this crap!

So I would not suggest selling to him unless he can come up with another form of payment other than a money order.

If you didn't want the damn tires all you had to do was saying something and could have made my life a little easier. Thanks for nothing.
Old 01-12-07, 11:00 AM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ItalianLex,

I know how you feel. This same person did the same thing to me.
He said that he was interested in buying my intake so I put it in "Sale Pending" status. Several days went by and no payment. I sent PM's and no response for a while. So I kept waiting and waiting and waiting.
A week was wasted because this person wasn't responsive and unsure of buying the product or not.

So I sent a final PM and said that I gots to move on and put the product up for sale again.
Old 01-12-07, 06:41 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Sorry to hear but many people who want your item are just pulling your chain or don't even have the money on hand for it. What I do is give them a reasonable amount of time to receive the money, if I don't get it, I am taking the next buyer, if the payment or check ends up in your hands eventually, just kindly return it.

This sadly happens with many SC owners...Have hope though there are still some serious buyers out there.