Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-07, 11:41 PM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, his response makes this interesting now. Only time will tell from here on out.
Old 05-10-07, 11:45 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roo, it's great that you responded, though late. My one question would be: What are you planning to do to "right your wrong" with the members if CL that have posted issues.

Are you planning on repaying Calvin his money? If not, when will he DEFIANTLY receive his wheels?

I'm sorry to hear about your business problems BUT if you made obligations to deliver a product and you are staking your reputation on that promise then you need to follow through. Your problems are truly that, YOUR PROBLEMS. People work their butts off to modify their vehicles. When someone's dream is squashed and THEIR money is lost because a vendor does not follow through you must expect that they will be angry and try to resolve the issue. It appears that Calvin has tried to contact you over a period of time to get resolution to this issue.

Honestly bro, just give him his money back OR get him his product in the next week. If you have to fork out some money to expadite shipping THEN DO IT. Otherwise I don't think you have a chance in hell of beating this in court.

That's my suggestion.
Old 05-10-07, 11:46 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

This taken from VSC PM that I received today.

Private Message: Re: roo aka mr shady
05-10-2007, 03:48 AM
shawnthemonster
VIP Administrator Join Date: Dec 2004

i was the 1st fetch rip off.

so roo owe's me 2350 for a roberuta cup kit. when you have time call me and im sure i have the most shady roo story. i have an invoice and moneyorder reciepts too.
Hey Roo, explain this, shrummi's order and ant1ks' order?

Where is the 10k you owe us and why did you sell your company if you supposedly knew that your entire business was screwed by your partner?

Come on, you left so many holes in your lie. If you were screwed out of all of the company money by your partner, why did you keep telling us that we would be getting our products? Why keep up the lie? Innocent people don't lie.

by the way Mr. Roo, I never signed any disclaimer saying that there would be no refunds given <--I think you left another hole there.
Old 05-10-07, 11:47 PM
King7Two
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by roo
Wow is all I can say about this.

Calvin

You are totally out of line and are misrepresenting the situation. I'm not even going to get into how many facts you are leaving out or are misleading everyone with but you know exactly what I am talking about. The biggest being that you have changed your order several times since you originally placed it and I was always willing to work with you each time despite it being against company policy to change an order once it has been placed and paid for. Put simply, this thread and your accusations are libel. I will be documenting this entire thread. You are more than welcome to take any legal action neccesary if you feel I've wronged you but that is not the case and you know it. The wrong here is you misrepresenting the situation on a message board and calling me a theif. That is defamation.

To everyone else

Time will show the truth of the situation, of that I'm confident. Is it unreasonable for people to be patient enough until than before jumping on the hate bandwagon without knowing the facts? It's pretty sad to see some of your comments about my opinions come out in a thread like this but if that's how you feel, so be it.

I don't intend to have a message board war on this whole thing because people tend to ignore facts and become entrenched in their positions. We all love politics. Besides, arguing back and forth will never solve anything, so this will be my one and only post on this topic. I will be very clear on this, however. I have never taken anyone's money in bad faith and I have hundreds of satisfied customers to verify this. (Hell, Calvin was one of them until recently.)

To get right to the point, I am not what Calvin is making me out to be. The only thing I am guilty of is making the mistake of going into business with someone who I considered a friend and who I trusted until it was too late. Someone who stole inventory, money, my personal mail, and even more recently, attempted to steal more personal property. It's funny that the idea is being pushed that I stole people's money to build my own car because that is exactly what my former partner has done. My car, on the otherhand, has been paid for by my hard work with several major Japanese companies. There is plenty of information about me on the interweb. As you have already found, I worked at Bulletproof Automotive for several years as Manager of International Relations. If you read the previous threads about problems with Fetch to the end, you will see that they are the result of my former partner and the problems have been made right by me.

The selfish and bad decisions my partner made, along with his theft have resulted in damage, beyond repair, to the retail businesses Fetch VIP and Fetch Garage. Since he handed over his share of the business in January, I have contributed thousands of my personal money to try and meet the business obligations but things have only gotten worse. Besides his badmouthing of me to try to defend against his actions, I have had to deal with many problems he left me with. After being approached by several people claiming they gave my former partner large sums of cash for certain parts (transactions I had absolutely no knowledge, record, or funds recieved for) and threatened legal action against me it was clear I needed to get investor(s) to try to repair these problems as it was impossible to do so on my own. After meeting with several investors unsuccessfully, I ended up accepting an offer to sell the retail businesses. (Fetch VIP and Fetch Garage) If my name is still on them as Calvin says, it is probably just a matter of time before the public records are updated. While I did retain Fetch Label, as it is my intended brand for future ventures (many of which are not automotive related), I no longer have a stake in future of Fetch VIP or Fetch Garage.

While I am obviously not pleased how things worked out and it is embarassing to be associated with it at all, I need to be clear that these are not the results of any ill-willed actions on my part. In the end I have lost several thousands of dollars of my personal money and still have several thousand dollars of personal debt as a result of my former partner's actions with the ventures. I guess it's simple to just say that I have not benefitted from anyone's orders I have the tax records to prove this.

Thank You,
roo

That’s all mighty convenient......
...So....which chapter did you file.?
(think about that one carefully....it will be on public record)

Sounds like you're over $10,000 liable.
If what you say is true........why not call the customers and bring a suit againt your partner?

That was well typed..........but I'm not feeling it.

I smell B.S.

Last edited by King7Two; 05-11-07 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-10-07, 11:49 PM
gingee2005
Driver

I must say that roo gave a very good response and made me actually halfway think what he said is possible. seeing as all the evidence agaisnt him though i must say i truely hope this works out in the best interest for both parties here
Old 05-10-07, 11:53 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, looks like i missed a lot the few days ive been gone.
Old 05-10-07, 11:56 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Roo I can't believe after all you've done, all you can do is cry about Libel.
Old 05-11-07, 12:02 AM
Maeve
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gingee2005
I must say that roo gave a very good response and made me actually halfway think what he said is possible. seeing as all the evidence agaisnt him though i must say i truely hope this works out in the best interest for both parties here
His response is basically to tell everyone that he had been screwed by his business partner, but he HAS NOT told XoticSC if he is willing to give a refund for the products he sold which have not been delivered yet (since Nov 2006).

7 Months without any folow up?

For me ... that is BS!

Guess what would happen if XoticSC didn't create this thread tonight?
I bet you another person will get scammed.
Old 05-11-07, 12:03 AM
JDM
Lead Lap

I dont have a side to pick but roo, how can you not process an order after so many times of not doing it and forget an order in the value of thousands of dollars? I'm pretty sure a few thousand dollars is very important to a small business.
Old 05-11-07, 12:04 AM
Streamline
Pole Position

Wow! I'm not sure what to say.
Old 05-11-07, 12:10 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Maeve
His response is basically to tell everyone that he had been screwed by his business partner, but he HAS NOT told XoticSC if he is willing to give a refund for the products he sold which have not been delivered yet (since Nov 2006).

7 Months without any folow up?

For me ... that is BS!

Guess what would happen if XoticSC didn't create this thread tonight?
I bet you another person will get scammed.

Actually, I paid him around April of 2006. It's been over a year guys.

Boy my car would've been done by last summer..and these just arrived today, too bad huh guys?

Old 05-11-07, 12:13 AM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

I was thinking but could be wrong,lol. If he sold his company recently then shouldn't he have a decent chunk of change some where? Like I said, I could be wrong, maybe it was used to pay off bankloans or something, IDK.
Old 05-11-07, 12:15 AM
potatoBBQ
Intermediate

I'm sorry, but that response is just the standard scammer response... it's always just too convenient that it was someone else's fault. It's either my roomate stole my ebay id, my friend stole my parts, or my business partner stole your money, etc. and variations of the same story. It doesn't explain the lack of communication and the lies about the parts being on the dock, etc.
Old 05-11-07, 12:28 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

For the record, several respected members (and people I can honestly call GOOD FRIENDS) that I chat with almost daily can attest to my struggles with Roo in the past year.

Lexant
Acleansc4
Chanh55
AutoCoutureSC

They will tell you that the only time I asked Roo to change my order was when another one of his lies would unfold.

Like I said before, Innocent people don't lie Roo, return what is rightfully ours.
Old 05-11-07, 12:46 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

To be quite honest, I don't want my wheels from him anymore, I'd just be in disgust everyday from seeing them.

Never thought I'd lose passion for my SC but the day did indeed come.

Yes, I feel that I was very naiive during this entire ordeal that Roo was a good person and that he would come through for me.

Til this day Roo, where is the invoice you promised me from WEDS?
Where are my Weds?

Where is my money?

When Can you answer those last 2 questions?

Last edited by G Star; 05-11-07 at 01:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside