Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-07, 12:57 AM
reamemiya
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
To be quite honest, I don't want my wheels from him anymore, I'd just be in disgust everyday from seeing them.

Never thought I'd lose passion for my SC but the day did indeed come.

Yes, I feel that I was very naiive during this entire ordeal that Roo was a good person and that he would come through for me.

Til this day Roo, where is the invoice from WEDS?
Where are my Weds?

Where is my money?

When Can you answer those last 2 questions?
Sucks. It would be pointless for him to try to get you the wheels now. Since you sold off all you parts. If you need anything let me know.
Old 05-11-07, 12:59 AM
takumi117
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, i got ripped off of ebay for jdm lights $490 and the guy is still giving me run arounds, for over a year NOW. I hope you guys win and get ur money back cause thousands is thousands and hundreds u could prolly let go. You guys need a legal meeting.

ROO, don't drop the soap now
Old 05-11-07, 01:02 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Exclamation

Wow it seems like this guy really picked up everything and left. I wanted to check out his FETCHVIP website but now its just a black page with 3 small dots.

http://www.fetchvip.com/
Old 05-11-07, 01:02 AM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by roo
Wow is all I can say about this.

Calvin

You are totally out of line and are misrepresenting the situation. I'm not even going to get into how many facts you are leaving out or are misleading everyone with but you know exactly what I am talking about.

After being approached by several people claiming they gave my former partner large sums of cash for certain parts (transactions I had absolutely no knowledge, record, or funds recieved for) and threatened legal action against me it was clear I needed to get investor(s) to try to repair these problems as it was impossible to do so on my own. After meeting with several investors unsuccessfully, I ended up accepting an offer to sell the retail businesses. ...While I did retain Fetch Label, as it is my intended brand for future ventures (many of which are not automotive related), I no longer have a stake in future of Fetch VIP or Fetch Garage.
1. Calvin did not "misinterpret" any situation, not receiving a product, invoice, backorder, or refund after a certain time is no way to run a business. My father runs his own and if anything were to go wrong, he does not place blame on others unless he has the proof.

2. If people pay in cash and don't have a receipt, it is their fault for not getting that receipt. The fact is however, I do not believe any of these people you have scammed on this forum have paid several thousand dollars in cash.

3. When you sell your business, you receive money from the buyer to take the name and services, normally a larger amount than invested to help towards a retirement (or in this case paying people off). You sold two businesses which will give you a large chunk of change, so it does not seem you had to pay out of your own pocket, but off of the large amount you would get from a large company sell.

4. To pay off all of the courts time, bail and prison time for a felony, you might as well sell Fetch Label as well. You are SOL
Old 05-11-07, 01:07 AM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Calvin, have you notified the Better Business Bureau, Police, and District attorney (most likely your lawyer has)? We would all like to know if he were trying to leave the country they would be able to stop him from boarding the plane.
Old 05-11-07, 01:07 AM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Aww dont tell me he got you too?
Old 05-11-07, 01:14 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by andrewwake
Calvin, have you notified the Better Business Bureau, Police, and District attorney (most likely your lawyer has)? We would all like to know if he were trying to leave the country they would be able to stop him from boarding the plane.
I've filed a complaint with:
http://www.dca.ca.gov/

I haven't tried the BBB as I've heard it doesn't really work but I try it out tomorrow if you insist it works, I think since he sold the business, it doesn't matter anymore.

District Attorney, I think that will have to wait until I speak with my lawyer.

Thank You all for the support, no matter what Roo says, we all know what is going on here.

we know the truth ROO. You come on the forum and start crying about libel and how I've changed my orders several times. I have nothing to hide unlike you. I am backed up by my honesty on these forums, I always deliver the products I sell in the classifieds in exact condition that I mentioned and everything I buy, I pay right away. I am a man of my word, I guess you can't say the same for yourself hmm?
Old 05-11-07, 01:32 AM
tcrmagic
Driver School Candidate

hello, this is shawn, shawnthemonster (admin from vsc). after seeing calvin's post on vsc im so dissapointed in roo. he told me a week or so ago that he sold fetch vip and that everyone would be contacted by the new owner about their outstanding orders. but its been more than a week and not a peep from the new owner. to add to that ive been trying to call roo on his cell phone but never an answer. a few months ago we had a similar problem to this on vsc with him and he assured me that he was going to fix them. well after seeing this it doesnt seem so. My story: i was the 1st to place an order with fetch. but it was placed unknowingly. due to the fact that he worked for bulletproof/bespoke at the time and i assumed that the orders for the new stuff (i did get some used yahoo japan stuff around this time from roo himself) were going through bulletproof. but i was later informed by the owner of bulletproof that i was not a customer. when i asked roo about this he told me that i was getting the stuff (roberuta cup kit and a aero kit) through his new company. i didnt care because i was going to get the products either way right, wrong. well aftre about a year i got the aero but never got the roberuta kit. he kept giving me different reasons why i have not received it. now its almost 2 years and i only have half of my order from him. roo i hope for your sake the new owner contacts people right away. roo you seemed like you were on the right track.... please explain yourself a little better or contact the people that are having issues.

shawn
Old 05-11-07, 01:32 AM
Fireblaze
Lead Lap

Wow. What a big mess. I really hope everything gets resolved.
Old 05-11-07, 01:41 AM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Hey roo, why don't you sell your sorry excuse for an SC and pay everyone for what they were scammed for.

Im also very interested in a Club Lexus meet too. We should get one started up soon.
Old 05-11-07, 01:42 AM
ant1k
Lead Lap

i just want my money back, i have already lost any and all motivation to complete this SC project, i had the rims and suspension all set too. prolly gonna sell it and ride the buss now

if the company was sold, the new owners should be the ones to pay up right?? after all isnt debt an asset?
Old 05-11-07, 02:15 AM
TheMole
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Read through all 9 pages of this stuff and all I can say is wow. I hope that everyone gets their money back soon.
Old 05-11-07, 02:27 AM
iasc300
Lexus Champion

Well first of all im glad Roo came in here and told his side of the story- It just seems the evidence is overwelmingly against him - multiple accusations- Does anyone that was wronged by Roo have any email or pm transactions saved? If so post the transactions and let us read them- Let us read firsthand the excuses Roo was giving- Second - Roo -
Originally Posted by roo
Put simply, this thread and your accusations are libel. I will be documenting this entire thread. You are more than welcome to take any legal action neccesary if you feel I've wronged you but that is not the case and you know it. The wrong here is you misrepresenting the situation on a message board and calling me a theif. That is defamation.
I would love to see that stand up in Legal Proceedings - the judge would laugh in your face - I just hope that everyone thats been wronged gets compensated- Third - Roo - you CAN be charged for personal damages for time and .... well im going off here it just really bugs me- Roo buck up and pay what you owe- or end up paying twice what you owe when the courts are finished.
Old 05-11-07, 03:28 AM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

This is my last input on this.

1.) You guys are making this to be a personal issue against me and demonizing me. You're painting a picture of me going out to harvest people's money with the intent to screw people over. I am not a criminal, there is no felony or crime committed here. I am not a scammer, and I have never taken anyone's money with ill intent nor have I benefitted from any of the issues in this thread. Everyone that ordered through me was provided with an invoice, the only shady cash deals without reciepts were conducted by my former partner and I even ended up paying out some of those. Anyhow, you guys are starting to make things up and assume things. This is just part of why I don't have any motivation to take part in an online battle.

2.) You guys are accusing me of benefiting from this. I have bank and tax records that show the exact opposite. I have lost several thousands of dollars trying to correct the mistakes of my former partner. Would you have rather me agreed with my partner to declare bankruptcy back in January and screw all the customers with existing orders? That was his plan but you guys are making me out to be the bad guy here? Instead, I chose to take the company over and put an honest effort to make things right. For this effort I am left to take the blame and ridicule and lose several thousands of dollars of my own money. I guess that's the risk I took in trying to right things on my own but then why am I the bad guy again? If the badmouthing he is doing about me was true and I stole money from him, why wouldn't I have agreed to shut down the business or let him take it over? Think about it...what makes more sense?

You guys are accusing me of taking business money for my vehicle when I was also working two other jobs? I had plenty of income. This was supposed to be a pet project for me. I helped him create it because he couldn't find employment elsewhere. Does it take a scientist to uncover the truth when you consider my former partner has been unemployed for virtually all his life, has a criminal record, and suddenly he has a JDM vehicle with thousands of dollars of modifications on it, while the business is losing money? Still don't believe me? Take a look for yourself. If you think what I'm saying about my former partner is untrue, that's fine, I can fully support this with all sorts of documentation and witnesses.

3.) For those of you who are saying it's as simple as giving back money to the customers with remaining orders, it's just not that simple. Despite all the stuff you have dug up, this is only part of the whole picture that I've been dealing with the past few months. It has nothing to do with anything shady, it has to do with legitimate orders that have not been met. Am I the one soley responsible for the business becoming the way it is? Nope, not a chance. Did I put an honest effort, contributing thousands of dollars of my own money into the business to try and bring it back to it's feet? Yes, and if that's not good enough to satisfy you, I don't know what else to say.

4.) I don't even want to address the ongoing threats to me or my personal property. As for taking my personal property by legal means, I was the part owner of businesses. (yes, not DBA, a corporation) Any legal action will be brought against the business, not me. It's a seperate legal entity and I treated it as such. The assests that can be seized are only what the business has, in this case it is far less than nothing. In other words, there is nothing to take and I am not personally liable.

It all comes down to this....I got into business with the wrong person, they screwed me (and the customers) big time. I had an obligation to put forth my best effort to right things when that person wanted to shut things down. I believe I did the right thing by taking over the company and giving it my best shot. I'm out more money and time than anyone at this point because of it. If that makes me an evil person, so be it.

Last edited by roo; 05-11-07 at 03:32 AM.
Old 05-11-07, 03:35 AM
Cannonbear
Lexus Test Driver

that's all well and good but you still haven't talked to xotic bout making it right on his orders.

Quick Reply: Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside