Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Benjamin T = Great Seller & Great Shipper!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-07, 05:24 PM
quy2k
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Benjamin T = Great Seller & Great Shipper!

In regards the url:

"FS: 20" chrome WORK euroline LS105 w/tires "
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=290382

Just recently bought rims and tire combo from Benjamin T. Besides the mishaps (beyond Benjamin T and mine's control), it was a great transaction. I couldn't ask for a better seller. He answered all my questions in a timely manner, wasn't secretive about anything, even took his time to take more pix of the rims and tires. It doesn't end there, I must highly commend him on his detailed work on the packaging. The rims arrived in perfect condition, and damn, was he thorough with the shipping. The rims where packed in boxes, bubble wrap, even the lip was mask taped to protect it from damage. and he threw in wheel covers, which helped the fedex delivery guy transport the rims A LOT easier, cuz it had a handle. Once the rims were dropped off at Fedex, he immediately emailed me the tracking numbers, and kept me up to date with exactly where the rims were. I think he was more concerned bout the rims than me!! Shipping was very prompt and fast, it arrived a LOT fast than i expected. Once again, I am very happy with the way everything went. I woud not hesitate to buy anything from Benjamin T again.

Quy
Old 07-13-07, 08:51 PM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks quy.

now step away from the radiator grille you've just broken, put the damn wheels on the car, so that i can sleep easier again knowing they've found a good home