Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

boosted-gs = AMAZING SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-07, 11:04 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boosted-gs = AMAZING SELLER

I recently purchased an item from him and he kept in contact with me throughout the entirety of the transaction. keeping me updated with the status of getting it sent to me. it did take a little longer then i expected however he made sure to keep me in the know as far as how long it would take and at the end of the transaction he even dropped the price a bit for me being so patient with him. He also ate some of the charge for shipping due to knowing my need to have this item before HIN Seattle.. I highly recommend him to any of you other buyers out there.. Good luck on you supercharger project andrew.. please send pics later..
thanks again
Old 08-01-07, 12:49 PM
boosted-gs
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks kenji i hope you get it in for the show...kenji is an awsome buyer! he sent the money extremely quick and made this transaction a very good one...