Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

cuonggs300 = excellent buyer!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-07, 12:16 PM
Turbology
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cuonggs300 = excellent buyer!

Cuong is by far one of the best buyers with which I have ever had the pleasure of doing business.

He is very understanding and patient, and I have never received payment more quickly than from him.

Cuong is highly recommended as a buyer and I would not hesitate to do more buiness with him whenever.

Old 08-01-07, 05:54 PM
trancuongv
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbology
Cuong is by far one of the best buyers with which I have ever had the pleasure of doing business.

He is very understanding and patient, and I have never received payment more quickly than from him.

Cuong is highly recommended as a buyer and I would not hesitate to do more buiness with him whenever.

Hey PJ, thanks for the kind words. You aren't too bad yourself!! Just kidding. I would like to thank you again for being very thorough and detailed with the car, answering all the questions I had for you and being honest and trustworthy. I will absolutely be doing more business with you in the future when I start modding the SC.

Old 07-24-08, 08:26 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NO doubt a Great buyer, Sold him several High $$$$ items, Never a problem, Fast Payment, Easy to deal with!