Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

One Hot = PITA Buyer

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-07, 05:41 AM
Member1115
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down One Hot = PITA Buyer

As the title states... One Hot is a PITA Buyer. Its a true shame that I have to counter act in my own defense this way about someone else due to the lack of manhood involving business transcations and failure to show responsibility for their own actions or lack of.

One Hot has identified me to all of you as a seller who misrepresents an item for sale. When the fact is not true at all. If you follow up on this link https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Mirror you will read up on the original posting I had put up for the sale of 2 side view mirrors. In this posting you will note that I had disclosed the current physical conditions of the items, how the conditions came to be, and further more (since they speak 1000 words) I posted multiple pictures of the items.

I will assume that after reading the post, learning of its current physical conditions and how they came to be, and looking over the pictures... One Hot decided to PM me to question the possibility of selling only one mirror to him (passenger side) which I did agree to. After an agreement between him and I both as to what was going to be sold, in what conditions, and for how much; the transaction took place.

In all honesty he was very prompt with payment. However though, the bad situation started unfolding after confirming he had received his mirror. He stated that there was a "bleeding" issue and was curious as to how or if it could be corrected. I wasnt too sure what he meant at first by "bleeding" (at first I thought he was saying that I physically bled on the mirror ), but after his explanation of the situation, together we started working on theories as to how this happens and what can be done to fix it. I continuously researched and emailed him findings with regards to a solution for this. Not that this was my responsibility to do so, but I did it as a courtesy to my Buyer, a co-member to this club, and out of human generosity towards another.

Everything was fine while the possibility of a "fix" to this mirror bleed was in the works, but as soon as it was discovered that most likely there would be no solution... thats when he started looking to back out of an already concluded business transaction between two consenting parties.

In this link https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=307083 you will see in his own words the way he accuses me unto all of you as being a "misrepresenting" individual.

His focus and standing ground is that I did not state that the mirror had any bleeding on it. In all honesty, I could not, and did not see any signs of "bleeding" while the mirror was in my possession. I do now see in the pictures I had originally provided for the selling post what seems to be a very slight detonation of reflection. Nothing as to what he states in his posting accusing me as a "misrepresenter" to be a "heavy distortion". The way he portrays the mirror to be, you might think it is very much like the mirror pictured in this post https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ghlight=mirror.

In that same post, you will also note that he also goes to say (per his knowledge now) that this kind of issue is a result of an autodim malfunction from a heavy impact. Referencing my sale post, I did state the mirror had physical damage due to a 3ft. drop from my child's hand. With that note, and with his knowledge of the possible after affects, wouldn't it be wise to have questioned the pictures provided?

Furthermore to make notion of character, One Hot lies about the fact that I failed to reply to his PM's. Unfortunately, I dont know if the possibility to link my message box with all the multiple PM's shot back and forth from beginning to end is available, but if not, Im sure that the governing members of this club (Moderators, Administrators, etc.) could access my message box and confirm if need be to maintain my name in good standing. If not, I am willing to share password info for anyone who wants to review this particular note.

Finally he ends his post with a shot at me asking if misrepresentation is not the fact that I failed to or neglected to inform him of the barely visible distortion of the mirror in the picture... ... what... should I also blow on his hot Campbell's soup for him too when its steaming hot??? When did his failure to read, look, and acquire necessary information through questioning become the Sellers responsibility? All the tools where there for him... what it was, condition of, how it happened, and backed up by multiple pictures. Im surprised he isnt also clinging on to the fact that I failed or as he states... neglected.... to inform him that the black surrounding rubber on mirror was a bit faded and might need cleaning, or that there was a bit of electrical tape missing near the end of the wire harness where the plug is at and that it was exposing wires. Heck... it was only obvious right? The pictures were there to prove it, and if that would have been an issue at the time which he did or did not overlook... who's responsibility would that have been to question it... the Buyer or the Seller?

In short, I dont appreciate the fact that I am being blamed and identified amongst all of you as a person who misrepresents items I sell by One Hot for his lack of responsibility to question and acquire information he feels missing prior to making his purchases. I also dont respect his character as a liar who exaggerates situations in hopes of demeaning another person. I dont think that is of a man to do. I dont know how old he is or if its even a factor, but I consider myself a man of word and follow-thru and take the punches of life when things dont work out my way due to failure on my part. I also dont appreciate the way he portrays me to be someone who hides from PM's in fear on his questions or concerns towards me or this transaction. I clearly told him on one of the last PM's to state the facts and speak the truth when he supposedly threaten me with negative feedback on this forum, which as you can see... he did not and instead exaggerated, lied, and took no repsonsibility for his lack of basic buying prerequisites.

So in closing, if you feel that it is the Sellers responsibility to confirm that the item purchased has all the necessary needs and wants to fit the Buyers requirements of the product, then so be it. But if you feel that it is the Buyers responsibility to acquire and gain knowledge of a product being sold through informational tools (descriptions, pictures, etc.) provided to him, and that it is the Sellers responsibility to answer and provide as much information requested from him to the Buyer, then you and I share the same business transaction mindset and morals.

Any questions or concerns One Hot would have had, I would have been more than happy to research and reply with. It was his responsibility to question anything he was not sure of... not mine!!!

Therefore... I feel that One Hot is a PITA Buyer.

Last edited by Member1115; 09-25-07 at 05:45 AM.
Old 09-25-07, 08:10 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My friend, you spoke many words of me but yet you know nothing about me...But its okay, this is the internet, I can careless if you said I was a 2 legged donkey...I will still consider you as my friend...Like I said before would've seriously taken $30 bucks and called it even but you wanted to take it this far...

I'm sorry you can't access your PM's.. and reply to my last message to you...Yet you had all this time (3 weeks) to get your pm's issues resolved before I even posted feedback for you...I even TOLD you ahead of time, if I don't get at least a partial refund, that this will be your fate..But you declined and insisted that I leave feedback for you instead of $30 bucks...This is your own fate...Truthfully, I can care less about the $30 dollars, it was really about the principal..

Heres the picture of the mirror in my possesion, this distortion is thoroughly visible under bathroom lighting...Don't you think its heavily distorted my friend? I'll even zoom it in for ya...Maybe that way you can see it better, and it'll reinforce my evidence...Keep in mind, this has the SAME pattern as the bleeding in your picture,...

So my friend, lemme ask you something..How would you feel if someone sent you that through the mail and you see it in that condition...?...

Just take a moment and visualize the picture...Just think about that for a second...As a matter in fact, let us all ponder and imagine...How would you feel?

As you can see, its virtually useless...

Tell me the truth....

Would you personally brush it off and let it slide??

Or feel abused and used because the seller just sold you something you have absolutely no use for? As you said, a picture is worth a thousand words right?....

Like I've said many times to you before, my friend, I just wanted to be fair but yet you kept brushing me off....I trust that you are a person of good judgement but in this instance, the situation was mishandled...I'm sorry we had to go through this with a head of steam...But it is what it is..

So tell me, my friend, who has the lack of manihood now?

Last edited by One HoT; 09-25-07 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-25-07, 08:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,332 Likes on 1,419 Posts

Both buyer and seller have commented.

I'm not a fan of the personal attacks that are starting here so this thread is closed.