Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

R & J Dist Misleading Seller HORRIBLE PACKAGER

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-07, 09:50 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default R & J Dist Misleading Seller HORRIBLE PACKAGER

I should really change the title to R & J DIST : Misleading Dishonest Seller, HORRIBLE PACKAGER

I ordered two used fenders from R & J DIST
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=319504

They came in more scratched than they should for the simple fact that there was NO CUSHIONING what so ever. There was no newspaper no bubble wrap NOTHING. The fenders came together touching eachother. Metal on metal. Paint on paint. There was paint chips falling out of the box! It was virtually impossible NOT to scratch the fenders even more when taking them out of the box.

The box had 3 pieces of tape to hold a box large enough to put 2 fenders. All 3 pieces of tape already broke off when package arrived.

Fenders came in horrible condition, I could tell new scratches all over the place just from being packed next to eachother.

I have PM's providing proof if anyone wants them in regards to me asking multiple times for protecting packaging. I already knew the fenders are not mint OR in good condition nor am I claiming they were supposed to be. The simple fact is that this seller did not provide ANY type of support or protection for my package and the box only had 3 pieces of tape spaced 10 inches apart which were all broken by the time of arrival.

Seller was honest in saying the fenders were not in gread condition and it would be best to paint one of them, However the seller did not care about packaging my order properly.

I run my own online shop, for non fragile things such as toys and air fresheners all items come protected. When I sell products I always make sure the customer will be happy with the product and packaging. This was a multi hundred dollar purchase that came with not even one piece of newspaper for protection

YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD PROTECT AND WRAP MY FENDERS TO PREVENT FURTHER DAMAGE BUT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED THAT.
Will not do business with again. Buyer Beware

Last edited by j stuff; 12-23-07 at 09:28 AM.
Old 12-22-07, 09:56 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

R & J DIST:

"the passenager fender is perfect untouched, but the driver fender, the front edge by the headlight has small damage....we can fix it before we ship it to you...thanks"

WRONG

The Passenger fender has the damage close to the headlight. The drivers fender has been primered in a 8inchx8inch area! You said it is perfect! LOL
Old 12-23-07, 09:24 AM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

They just throw their stuff in a box and ship it out. I THOUGHT he was being VERY helpful with his descriptions and time he gave me to think. But when it came in I was beyond dissapointed. Even my private post office place said they were pretty shocked at how crappy of a job the seller did in packing
Old 12-27-07, 08:07 AM
RGW LLC
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we don't really have any problem with any of our shipments, we ship over 400 packages a month, all DHL shipment carry full insurance.....we have special boxes made just for us for all of our parts, from small to big, but sometimes when you got 2 fenders in weird shape, and trying to ship them both at once to save you on shipping...it's not easy...that's why a lots of seller don't even ship fender/bumper/any other big parts or it will cost you a lot more than $30 on BOTH fenders for s/h......and i'm sorry, you weren't happy with our shipment.....you are more than welcome to ship them back to us for refund....please pm us for return detail...thanks
Old 12-27-07, 12:21 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

What the heck you arent even addressing any of the problems on your end. YOU PUT 3 PIECES OF TAPE ON THE ENTIRE BOX WTF!