Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

kingjz= GRAND LARCENY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-08, 09:24 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kingjz= GRAND LARCENY!

I bought some CCW's from him. We settled on a price. I paypaled him 2 separate payments of $800 each. I checked with him to make sure he got both payments. He informed that he did indeed get both. He told me that he would ship the wheels out the very next day. After waiting 5 days, I never heard from him. I made numerous phone calls and emails. He finally responds saying that the wheels were stolen and that he would be refunding me my entire amount back via Paypal e-check. There is NOTHING in my paypal account. I have called him numerous times and he doesn't answer. I leave a message, with NO return calls. I send him text messages, and get no replies. It is now going on 1 month and i still don't have my money back. I have filed a claim with paypal. This is the first time this has happened and I don't know what to expect. But, whatever you do....don't ever buy anything from this person (Billy).
Old 10-08-08, 06:11 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,300 Likes on 1,401 Posts

Supraristo, can you please post a link to the original for sale thread on Club Lexus? Thanks.

Is this it? https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=372895
Old 10-08-08, 08:35 AM
kingjz
Driver

Paypal Will Not Let Me Send Money When There Is A Hold On The Account!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Sent Two Payment One E-check The Other You Sent Money From Bank (i Guess). I Sent E-check Back When It Cleared. You But Clam On Acc. And Now I Cant Sent Other Payment Back. I Told You This Two Weeks Ago.
Old 10-09-08, 03:19 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

You did no such thing. You told me that you would send my refund overnight a week and a half ago. And that never happened. And you did not send echeck back the day after it cleared because when i called you, you said that as soon as the echeck cleared your bank that you would send the wheels out.. There was NO claim on the paypal account the day after the echeck cleared because I just filed the paypal claim this past Monday. I text messaged Billy my mailing address on Wednesday since he doesn't seem to answer my phone calls. Now he has my mailing address, let's see how long it takes for him to send me my $1600 refund.

Last edited by Supraristo; 10-09-08 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-09-08, 03:20 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Supraristo, can you please post a link to the original for sale thread on Club Lexus? Thanks.

Is this it? https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=372895
Yes, this is the original for sale thread.
Old 10-13-08, 10:01 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

I recieved Paypal echeck reversal for $795....finally! Now i'm just waiting for the remaining balance of $800. I sent him my mailing address via text. I have not heard or recieved anything back.
Old 10-14-08, 06:26 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

I contacted the original seller (platinumre) that sold these wheels to Billy. He informed me that Billy sold these wheels to "craaaazzy" from Atlanta on these forums. He knows this for sure since the wheels were at his shop and was present when Billy and craaaazzy made the deal. This is pretty ironic since after I paid Billy the agreed price of $1600, he tells me that the wheels were "stolen" from HIS shop. Obviously this was a total lie on Billy's part. My guess is he got a better offer on the wheels after I had already paid for them. Billy has refunded $795 via PP e check, but has yet to refund me the remaining $800. And I get NO responses from him now. DO NOT EVER TRUST Billy (kingjz). If he sold the wheels craaaazzy for more than I paid...then where is the rest of MY money since he now has enough to pay me.
Old 10-15-08, 05:06 AM
craaaazzy
Lead Lap

yes, i bought the wheels from billy. i payed slightly more than $1600 picked up...overall a good deal though. sorry bout that, billy told me they were available.
Old 10-15-08, 03:59 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by craaaazzy
yes, i bought the wheels from billy. i payed slightly more than $1600 picked up...overall a good deal though. sorry bout that, billy told me they were available.
No worries bro. It wasn't your fault. Just was a very shady thing for him to do since I had already paid him.