Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Ripped off by Nutzo4lexo

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-09, 05:25 PM
NSeagle78
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ripped off by Nutzo4lexo

Ripped off:

Nutzo4lexo ripped me off and papal let him get away with it. They decided the case within 24 hours without contacting me. I am to mad to explain everything now, but I will post pictures of the box he shipped his Pioneer system to me in. The box will be packed also as it was when I received it. The 7" screen was busted and broken into a thousand pieces, but there was no broken glass in the box. Connectors were broken probably from him disassembling the unit. There was pine straw in the box and no serial number on the nav/dvd/cd or remotes. In fact all components did not have serial numbers. He/she shipped the system thru the USPS; I guess he never heard of UPS and FedEx. They are cheaper and much more dependable. The woman at the Post Office said it was mail fraud and if he had taken out insurance he and I would both be suspect. Now I paid him/she 30 dollars for shipping. He/she spent 20 dollars for shipping, no insurance and another 10 dollars in their pocket.

I purchased his gear based on the great comments he got from some of the people on this site. However, two people must have suspected him. Both UpstateLex and Masboy asked him/her for larger pictures. This he did not do because he could not take larger pictures; the unit at that time was already broken. He could only use the picture he had previously taken of the unit. In addition, the cables in that picture look nothing like the cables I received; he may have taken that picture when he initially got the unit.

Nutzo4lexo never replied to me once I received his system, he knew that was something he did not want to do. No matter what this guy/gal has done in the past, this erases all that. This was not responsible behavior; this is not a stand up person.

For the record Nutzo4lexo is a guy gal combination. She shipped the system using a mans name but papal gave me her name. I am a country boy from Georgia (Retired Veteran with family) that just was ripped off. To see the thread that started this go see this thread: Pioneer; 7” Double Din-Navigation –IPOD. I will bump it up for you.
Attached Thumbnails Ripped off by Nutzo4lexo-000_0599.jpg  

Last edited by NSeagle78; 03-07-09 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-07-09, 05:35 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

wow that really sucks...I've never seen **** like this before
Old 03-07-09, 06:05 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

She shipped the system using a mans name but papal gave me her name.
That's what happens when the boyfriend/husband uses the S/O's account to do their dealings. She is likely uninvolved, but you will have to go after HER since SHE has your money by law as you paid HER by law.
Old 03-07-09, 07:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,254 Likes on 1,368 Posts

Feedback posts like these go into the buy/sell feedback forum (where I have moved the post).

Please read the rules at the top of this forum on negative feedback and post the link to the sale post etc. asap

Also you need to share with me what actions you have already taken to contact the seller, you mention paypal but what was the seller's reply.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-08-09 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-08-09, 07:04 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Guys this post is in the feedback forum and I strongly suggest you read the warnings stickyed at the top about Peanut Gallery posts
Old 03-08-09, 12:34 PM
NSeagle78
Pole Position

DaveGS4 I will definitely abide by the rules. Once the seller relized that the product had reached my house they stopped all communication with me. I was never able to reach the seller after the product arrived, and I tried 4 different means, telephone, e-mail, pay pal and third party. I tried for 48 hours before notifing pay pal. Also before you mention the buyer saler feedback forum I had not notice it. She still can scam someone else because like me others may be too trust worthy and not notice the buyer feedback forum. However I do appreciate everyone that I have done buiness with and met on this forum and will not let this incident prevent me from transactions in the future. I will be more cautious, so please in the future do not be offended by that.
Old 03-11-09, 11:35 PM
NSeagle78
Pole Position

Default trash

I am trashing this unit. There are not any repairmen in my home town that will touch this because of the serial numbers removal. Also they can not order the correct parts, for repair, with out the serial numbers. OH BY THE WAY MY BANK HAS MADE EVERYTHING ALRIGHT.

Last edited by NSeagle78; 03-19-09 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-12-09, 07:16 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by NSeagle78
DaveGS4 I will definitely abide by the rules.
Hi NSeagle,

Sorry my comment above was meant for other members who were responding to your post (and whose posts have been deleted).

Nutzo4lexo should be the only one doing that. If he/she doesn't respond to this post - they have not logged in since early in the month and have not read my PM - they will be banned. The serial number thing makes me very suspicious.
Old 03-12-09, 06:24 PM
lexusscturbo
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This may help..He is in Winnekta,CA.That's where his phone number (cellphone) is registered to...

Last edited by lexusscturbo; 03-12-09 at 06:40 PM.