Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

spotted NU350 turning to renfrew or rupert today
Old 10-02-09, 04:57 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by panda327
^^ the hell AJ does ISs?
they'e been doing IS3XX for awhile now. i assume when their civic/accord customers upgrade their rides, they bring it back to AJ.
Old 10-02-09, 07:19 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

sign of the times... when you are not getting enough business from a specific car brand, u start expanding and doing any car brand that goes to you.
Old 10-03-09, 01:56 AM
panda327
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^ haha yeahh especially with the cars Honda is putting out these days .... YUCK ><
Old 10-03-09, 11:20 AM
s300ae
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

spotted SorrGwa last night on robson around 12:10 am.

[this is the 2000th post, do i get a prize?]

Last edited by s300ae; 10-03-09 at 11:28 AM.
Old 10-03-09, 09:56 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

was an interesting night.

drove down to gastown to swing by fabric to say hi to some friends waiting in line. as im going down cordova to swing back around, i stop behind some vw, and a girl comes out knocking on my window, "hey, i love ur car, but i gotta ask... whats with the curtains?" i tell her its vip bippu style, what i really wanted to tell her was "i donno, u havent flashed me ur loose beef curtains yet so i wouldnt know!" (im cautious as ive been car jacked like that before)... so as i drove down, right as u enter gastown, there is that other club (forgot the name). got flashed by 2 girls waiting in line (cant really complain). after illegally parking for a few minutes, i swung back up to robson to meet some friends for some food! parking is a ***** =/
Old 10-04-09, 12:24 AM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SorrGwa

drove down to gastown to swing by fabric to say hi to some friends waiting in line. as im going down cordova to swing back around, i stop behind some vw, and a girl comes out knocking on my window, "hey, i love ur car, but i gotta ask... whats with the curtains?" i tell her its vip bippu style, what i really wanted to tell her was "i donno, u havent flashed me ur loose beef curtains yet so i wouldnt know!" (im cautious as ive been car jacked like that before)... so as i drove down, right as u enter gastown, there is that other club (forgot the name). got flashed by 2 girls waiting in line (cant really complain). after illegally parking for a few minutes, i swung back up to robson to meet some friends for some food! parking is a ***** =/
damn, interesting night for sure. I was downtown last night and didnt spot anyone, and defiantly didnt get flashed haha..
maybe I need to get curtains in the SC!? lol
Old 10-04-09, 01:45 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shine? (btw that place blows). do you mind sharing the car jacking story? if not, it's alright.

I guess it shows girls love modded lexuses?
Old 10-04-09, 04:04 AM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

damn
ive gotta start modding my car
Old 10-04-09, 08:54 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

sure, it was years ago though and it was with my prelude. basically stopped at a stop light with 1 car in front of mine, and my friends car behind mine while we were headed downtown on granville just entering that section, forgot the cross street, but its before 14th for sure.

guy runs up to my side, i had my window slightly opened, with a knife yelling at me to get out of the car! out of panic, i gunned it (thank god no cars going across) and pushed my door open at the same time, stopped on the other side of the street, while my friends in the car behind me (yay for friends, all 4 of them, love dem guys!) all jumped out, the car jacker then booted. 4 young asian guys with egos and something to proove.

i got scratched and dented door, but thats repairable.

so not much of a story, but its enough to scar u and make u be worried about ppl running up to ur window, woman or not.

Originally Posted by Jetfire
Shine? (btw that place blows). do you mind sharing the car jacking story? if not, it's alright.

I guess it shows girls love modded lexuses?
Old 10-04-09, 08:57 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

its funny when everyone stares at you wondering what is this chump trying to do, when all ur doing is slowing down because of the freakin huge pot hole in the street! gastown has the worse roads because they are so hard to repair with the cobble stone work!
Old 10-04-09, 04:45 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

sure, it was years ago though and it was with my prelude. basically stopped at a stop light with 1 car in front of mine, and my friends car behind mine while we were headed downtown on granville just entering that section, forgot the cross street, but its before 14th for sure.

guy runs up to my side, i had my window slightly opened, with a knife yelling at me to get out of the car! out of panic, i gunned it (thank god no cars going across) and pushed my door open at the same time, stopped on the other side of the street, while my friends in the car behind me (yay for friends, all 4 of them, love dem guys!) all jumped out, the car jacker then booted. 4 young asian guys with egos and something to proove.

i got scratched and dented door, but thats repairable.

so not much of a story, but its enough to scar u and make u be worried about ppl running up to ur window, woman or not.
i had a blackjax anti-carjacking alarm system installed in my last car. if i ever got carjacked, just give up the car and retrieve it later - you have to enter a code each and every time the door opens tho...it's a pain at first, but you get used to it. fortunately, i never got carjacked.
Old 10-04-09, 11:56 PM
s300ae
Driver

its funny when everyone stares at you wondering what is this chump trying to do, when all ur doing is slowing down because of the freakin huge pot hole in the street! gastown has the worse roads because they are so hard to repair with the cobble stone work!
ive learned to slow down in advance or turn on my hazards when i take bumps or other road imperfections. ive noticed a lot of drivers are idiots and stick on my ***, especially when i go slow from grooved pavement to that ****ty under layer with manholes sticking out 6 inches from the ground. i brace myself for rear end each time.

anyone hit that huge bump on howe between robson and smithe? that things is bull****! its on the far right lane. it sticks out about 5 inches from the ground, no joke. i hit my resonator with that thing, and people at the bus stop all cringed. i thought my whole undercarriage fell off.
Old 10-05-09, 12:30 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

^ how about the ally off Thurlow (south of Robson) ... I took paint off my old bumper there for sure.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...