Canada For events in Canada.

SPOTTED! In Vancouver...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-09, 04:25 PM
mazuka
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

went up to sfu for a friend's graduation and saw a black 2IS as I was coming out with a front plate that was hacked off and shoved in at the bottom vent area.
Then went for lunch at this korean tofu soup place down north road and as I came out, a black 250 was parked in front of me with an ings (or seibon? the slight bits of cf here and there had me confused) kit and volk rims; even had a CL sticker on the front.
Old 10-08-09, 04:49 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ohh, was that you? sorry, i was on bt with someone on the phone. i noticed a white sc though. was heading to bismark to chat with stanford, shoot the ****, brain storm some ideas for his new website.

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
Drivng next to SorrGwa on Alderbridge at this very moment. Don't think he notices me.. Lol
Old 10-08-09, 04:49 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

i know i know, whens it coming?

Originally Posted by Faymester
LOL! good god no.

M3 baby (silver on blk)
Old 10-08-09, 05:16 PM
JLSC
Pit Crew

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Burnaby
Can I ask how much $$$ you paid, and the damage @ Customs?

Thanks!
It was advertised at $23,900. I made sure this one was made in Canada in order to avoid the 6.1% duty. Also did relatively good on the dollar by going through Vancouver Bullion & Currency Exchange (about 3 cents on the dollar better than any bank). The rest is the usual GST, PST, RIV fee ($204), and Fed & Prov Inspection Fee ($135).
Old 10-08-09, 06:40 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mazuka
went up to sfu for a friend's graduation and saw a black 2IS as I was coming out with a front plate that was hacked off and shoved in at the bottom vent area.
Then went for lunch at this korean tofu soup place down north road and as I came out, a black 250 was parked in front of me with an ings (or seibon? the slight bits of cf here and there had me confused) kit and volk rims; even had a CL sticker on the front.
I did not see that car, but I did saw you coming down hehe...oh and also sil300 I think
Old 10-08-09, 10:48 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SorrGwa
i know i know, whens it coming?
I had one checked out this morning, if everything clears ... very soon

There's another that has been found for me that I must go see as well.

So ... like ... soon!
Old 10-08-09, 11:50 PM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mazuka
DAMN!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER!! lol. I was up there too!!! but i got there at 5... saw a white 2009 2IS with gold Work VS rims, driven by a lady. Anyone know her? apparently she's a customer of Advance. Btw, that black IS with CF Ings is Sonny's =)

oh, and before i forgot again, where is that place u mentioned at the summer revscene meet that does rim color trim?
Old 10-09-09, 01:55 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

stkiss...I'm pretty sure I spotted you this last Tuesday...somewhere along teh skytrain rail. Either you or some silver 2IS with black roof
Old 10-09-09, 09:36 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

ah yes, was there that day when they worked on her car. helped out mounting the wheels and lowering the back end of the car.

very nice car, and she knows exactly what she wants done to the car.

Originally Posted by stkiss
DAMN!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED LONGER!! lol. I was up there too!!! but i got there at 5... saw a white 2009 2IS with gold Work VS rims, driven by a lady. Anyone know her? apparently she's a customer of Advance. Btw, that black IS with CF Ings is Sonny's =)

oh, and before i forgot again, where is that place u mentioned at the summer revscene meet that does rim color trim?
Old 10-09-09, 11:20 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Kaydee
stkiss...I'm pretty sure I spotted you this last Tuesday...somewhere along teh skytrain rail. Either you or some silver 2IS with black roof
really? where about? it's probably another impersonator of mine. haha I rarely drive out on weekdays now =)
Old 10-09-09, 11:24 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SorrGwa
ah yes, was there that day when they worked on her car. helped out mounting the wheels and lowering the back end of the car.

very nice car, and she knows exactly what she wants done to the car.
heard she's waiting for her Ings kit too! did you invite her into our club? I gotta meet her someday
Old 10-11-09, 08:23 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

what? a female IS driver? well if she comes to the next meet, faymester won't feel lonely anymore!
Old 10-16-09, 10:35 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Spotted Sorrgwa today. Directly behind me going southbound on renfrew then turning right onto 22nd around 3pm.

I wasn't sure it was him before. I just saw a White GS with HIDs behind me. then i got a bit of distance in front of him and saw the bodykit. I was about 90% sure it was him, but the glare and rain made it hard to see through the windshield. Then he turned left while I went straight and saw the white curtains, now I'm 100% sure.

Super sweet car though.
Old 10-17-09, 10:34 AM
SorrGwa
Racer

ah yup, that was me, was heading out to bismark and TD bank.

the stupid glare is cuz of the damn lenses! ive buffed them out as much as i could, but i think i have no choice but to look for a new pair of headlights =/

testing out the foglights, im running a yellow bulb in a yellow insert w/ clear housing gs foglight. the color that comes out is more yellow, but seems dimmer. i think ill just go back to using a regular pair of light bulbs w/ the yellow insert.

the lexus's dont have a rear wiper, so ive learned to rainX the crap out of the rear window.
Old 10-18-09, 03:27 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no, i meant the glare from the sky on your windshield made it hard to see the driver, that's why I didn't wave to you. shoulda been clearer.

actually, your HIDs are pretty good, there wasn't any glare. I was debating on 5000k or 6500k HIDs, but I think I'm gonna get 6500k cause I liked the colour on yours.

Spotted a SGM is250awd with f-sport rims, anyone here?(i know hapuhapu has that setup) around 3am(half an hour ago) near #2 rd and westminister hwy.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...