Canada For events in Canada.

SPOTTED! In Vancouver...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-10 | 01:27 AM
IceIridium
Instructor

(Forgot to post this earlier, couple of spotteds but I wasn't in my car at the time)...

Nice black/SGM IS350 with black rims, yellow painted calipers, aftermarket signal mirrors, exhaust, on Oak bridge then Garden City on Saturday around 6-ish.

White IS-F on Alexandra around 10pm same day.

It was hilarious cus I got so excited seeing the IS-F and I was pointing it out to my friend, who looked at me like I grew a second nose before saying, "You have one." I had to laugh and say, "yeah but it's rare to see another one!" lol...
Old 05-10-10 | 09:13 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Originally Posted by IceIridium
(Forgot to post this earlier, couple of spotteds but I wasn't in my car at the time)...

Nice black/SGM IS350 with black rims, yellow painted calipers, aftermarket signal mirrors, exhaust, on Oak bridge then Garden City on Saturday around 6-ish.

It was hilarious cus I got so excited seeing the IS-F and I was pointing it out to my friend, who looked at me like I grew a second nose before saying, "You have one." I had to laugh and say, "yeah but it's rare to see another one!" lol...
i think the black on black with yellow calipers is mazuka.
Old 05-10-10 | 07:53 PM
eclipse604
Rookie

spotted: stkiss's ride getting some body work done at Bismark.
Old 05-10-10 | 10:23 PM
Rividsoul
Rookie

Originally Posted by Solo_D33A
parked at rush arcade by No.3 road beside Acura in Richmond, played for about an hour or so... I never really pissed anyone off in my car.... except for a cayenne last year when he tried blocking me in and not letting me pass but I squeezed through....
That parking lot is not lexus friendly (I parked outside the pool hall on the back side), I had my vintage canucks flag broken off a couple weeks ago. Luckly no damage to the window. I guess it was partly my fault for leaving it on the car saturday midnight. I had WA plates, I guess ppl from WA can't root for the canucks.

I'm over it though, my gf bought me a new one
Old 05-11-10 | 12:28 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Rividsoul
That parking lot is not lexus friendly (I parked outside the pool hall on the back side), I had my vintage canucks flag broken off a couple weeks ago. Luckly no damage to the window. I guess it was partly my fault for leaving it on the car saturday midnight. I had WA plates, I guess ppl from WA can't root for the canucks.

I'm over it though, my gf bought me a new one
Or some people just don't like foreigners in general as I still have my Manitoba plates on.

Yeah I should be for more trouble to change to Vancouver plates, but if I get into an accident, my insurance may not cover me saying I over stayed... And it's a hassle to tell the cops why I am from Manitoba and it takes longer for them to find info from Manitoba...
Old 05-17-10 | 03:36 AM
k4fu
Lead Lap

spotted at pearl castle around 9pm:
an 06-08 black isx50 with the cl pacific northwest decal on the front passenger window. had HUGE *** CANNONS (hks hi power lol), tint, black grill surround and dropped on stock 17s. not sure if it was a 250 or 350 as it was debadged.
Old 05-17-10 | 01:27 PM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by shuturmout
spotted at pearl castle around 9pm:
an 06-08 black isx50 with the cl pacific northwest decal on the front passenger window. had HUGE *** CANNONS (hks hi power lol), tint, black grill surround and dropped on stock 17s. not sure if it was a 250 or 350 as it was debadged.
Sounds like our member Solution.
Old 05-18-10 | 01:05 AM
k4fu
Lead Lap

i peeked into his car lol and i saw he had glossy black interior trim
Old 05-18-10 | 09:34 AM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

just saw a SGM 2IS with gunmetal rims on kingsway and sperling about 30 mins ago.
Old 05-19-10 | 08:29 PM
mazuka
Driver

Originally Posted by IceIridium

The black one was me sir

Been busy but on topic:
This past saturday as I was walking to my buddy's car on robson I spotted a newer red GS with chrome and red baller style rims... very... interesting

Also on a side note if any 06-08 2IS that reads this wants to buy a used CF-style grill hit me up; till I can figure out any cheaper solutions to shipping it anywhere to the states so I can post in the classifieds proper, i'd rather deal locally
Old 05-19-10 | 09:43 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

spotting me will be a lot harder nowadays...not that I've been spotted before
Old 05-20-10 | 12:56 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Silver 2GS, big silver plate and lip wheels, lowered? exhaust, on Bute? and Robson at around 9pm
Old 05-21-10 | 09:55 PM
mazuka
Driver

Trying this out on my phone while waiting for a buddy to show up for dinner:
Spotted a 2IS either truffle mica or sgm with an exhaust, tint and dice air freshener on the dash outside gloucester's on cambie
Old 05-22-10 | 04:22 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Originally Posted by Kaydee
spotting me will be a lot harder nowadays...not that I've been spotted before
you sold your SC?
Old 05-22-10 | 06:13 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Originally Posted by Stormforge
you sold your SC?
Haven't sold it yet but it's still in the classifieds...but it has got a new look.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...