Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

^sounds like angus
Old 12-17-10, 07:06 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaydee
^sounds like angus
i guess he's clearing some packages through customs...i wonder what mods he picked up?
Old 12-18-10, 02:07 PM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spotted white 2IS with black roof modded, debaged, washington plates last night going back to TerraNova in Richmond on Granville. I was gonna yell ClubLexus if we got to the light parallel as I turn left, but that light on No.1 Road changed too fast. lol
Old 12-21-10, 01:21 AM
kennych
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deleted!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kennych; 12-21-10 at 02:17 AM.
Old 12-28-10, 01:56 PM
KI_GSE21
Lead Lap

Spotted, Monday night around 9pm at No.4 Road and Cambie in Richmond, black IS250 AWD with very bright headlights with angel eyes, HID foglights. All I remember was that his lights were very bright =)
Old 12-28-10, 06:46 PM
Morpheus1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mazuka
not a spotted but just a warning to those of you living in the downtown core:

on my way back home I made a 10 minute stop at the drug mart on homer and nelson and came back to see my hood with a nice new design to it.

oh and he spit on my hood too.

That I wasn't able to catch the sonofa***** nor did he have the ***** to confront me face to face, is nothing I can do about now. However hopefully nothing like this happens to any of you and it just goes to show, even parked in a ****ing public, traffic heavy parking spot, some **** out there can get away with **** like this.

If whoever is responsible for that only did it bc they were drunk and/or high and/or otherwise impaired, or just stupid, evil, etc., fine! They deserve the kind of (dis)respect that they dished out, perhaps at a minimum; but, if the car was parked illegally, or if they had some other justifiable reason for doing this then this is what's known as a "victimless crime"!!

I know that I don't know you and I'm not about to pass judgment on someone that I don't know based on one comment but, it really does depend on why someone would do, and has done, something like that. Some ppl deserve to have spit on their windshield! ...and some ppl deserve worse than that. I've spat, keyed, etc., ...many a vehicle in my day and I consider it a community service. Now, "Why??!" would I do such a horrible thing?! Ppl who block the box, ppl who take up more than one parking space in a parking lot, ppl who generally park where they are not supposed to, such as it being illegal, ppl who don't know how to park, drive, etc.

(With things being illegal, like parking illegally, any cop that sees it may write the person a ticket but, that's like treating cancer with a band aid; it's pointless, or pretty close to it!)

Political correctness be damned, sometimes disrespect is the "respect" that they deserve! Do that ***** in front of me and you will get the respect that you deserve!!
Old 12-30-10, 11:03 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

spotted black gs with roof rack (looked like a snowboard rack) outside of matsuyama... (forgot who it was, nevermind... "we todd it" )

Last edited by SorrGwa; 12-30-10 at 11:07 PM.
Old 12-31-10, 06:02 PM
NU350
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

This afternoon ~1pm at Chevon 36 & Victoria, a beautiful matt-black 2IS with full wald
body kit, tinted tail light, black emblems, HKS exhuast, with winter tires.
Best of all, driven by a very hot lady!
Old 01-01-11, 01:06 AM
KI_GSE21
Lead Lap

I am not sure if this is the same car. But I always see this matte black ISx50 parked across from Trout Lake community center between Victoria Dr and 12th. It has IS250 AWD wheels on, so it could be a 250 AWD but not 100% since it is debadged. Never got to see the driver since the car was parked.
Old 01-01-11, 03:14 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ ya I see that car there everytime I have a game at Trout lake, dont think it's anyone on the forum tho, I've asked about it before..
Old 01-02-11, 12:50 AM
AK-47
Lexus Test Driver

Is not wald. Is jp kit.
Old 01-02-11, 10:50 PM
Jetfire
Royale with cheese

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i drive past that car almost everyday, but i never get to see the driver either.

done up by SR auto. it's on winter stockies right now though

Old 01-04-11, 08:36 PM
J250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spotted yesterday around 5pm on No3. Richmond, 2 white 2IS both modded but couldn't see that well. I did see the IS on the back with blacked out roof and fabulous rear lip.. Was that you stkiss..?
Old 01-05-11, 04:08 PM
GS430-0000
Driver School Candidate

spotted a white 2nd gen GS while shopping @ Queensborough Landing Walmart on friday the 31st of december

full kit, black roof, roof spoiler, trunk lid lights deleted. chrome 5 star wheels

looks nuts~ anyone on here?
Old 01-06-11, 06:48 PM
Morpheus1
Driver School Candidate

Default Feel the honor of my community service if the moment ever presents itself, moron!

Originally Posted by scENFORCER
^ really. So your telling me you've keyed and spat on cars that were parked illegally? AND you consider that a community service!? WOW..
People who park illegally and people who dont know how to drive (in YOUR opinion nonetheless) get exactly what is coming to them, and thats a TICKET!!! In no way do they deserve anything else especially their car being keyed. I cant believe you somehow even justified that to yourself. I'm sorry, was that YOUR parking spot I parked a little uneven in??? Did they directly disrespect you by parking illegally or taking up more than one space!? Jeeze buddy, I'd hate to be the guy who accidentally bumps into you walking down the street. Its people like you who make society just that bit of a ****ty place that it is. Thinking your taking law into your own hands like that and keying cars is just sad buddy. You probably think you have the right to throw a rock through the windshield of a car that passed you over the speed limit, dont you?
Speaking of "disrespect is the respect they deserve", Karma is a ****ty thing my friend.

Also, thats not a good first post. I'll let everyone else flame you now..

First of all, I want to try and make a clear distinction here! I think everyone probably already understands this but, I want to be clear...

If you drive a vehicle you inevitably intend to park the damned thing! What that means is that if you drive a vehicle you will eventually get out of the vehicle and doing so means that you will NOT, perhaps, slow to some minimum rate of speed, open the drivers door, and jump out....

Damage to the vehicle, damage to your self, damage to other ppl and other vehicles, it IS more trouble than it is worth!! And bc ppl basically understand that then that means that nobody does that, right?! So, if you drive the vehicle you essentially have to park it! If you don't know how to park then that means that you also don't know how to drive; it IS effectively the same damned thing!!

Regardless of what anyone else says and/or believes about you, if you don't know how to park/drive (Same thing!), or if you know how to do it...just poorly, then that's a fact! You may have deluded yourself into believing that you are a masterful driver, the best in the world, etc., but, since reality has a bias that will smack you upside your head inevitably the more delusional that you are, perhaps multiple times, then you will eventually learn. (Tickets, being towed, being booted, God smiting your severe arrogance with a tree on top of your vehicle, etc.) Unfortunately however, in particularly for those disgusting little things out there, ....what do they call them, pedestrians, other drivers, etc., ...they will suffer the wrath of your stupidity and your delusion(s) until you are either to brain-dead to drive or until you WTF up from your delusion(s)!

If you do something stupid, such as park illegally, race illegally, etc., and someone commits an act of community service, such as I referred to, then it seems apparent that you are like many ungrateful and ignorant PIGS and you will inevitably, as a side effect of your delusion(s), whine, moan, scream, and complain like the atypical crybaby that you inevitably are! And amongst all of this you will NOT be a "victim"! This act of community service will result, at best, in a "victimless crime"!!

If you do something like that and someone performs some act of community service, well, you can wish and pray that they go easy on you & maybe you will be that lucky but, something tells me that you will behave in an ungrateful manner?! Perchance, ...lets say you are at an intersection, waiting for the light, and you are blocking the box. Someone, perhaps it will be me, comes walking across the street and hocks a nice spit-ball on to your "holier than thou" windshield; something tells me that you would behave as if you are offended!

Would that be an accurate assessment of the response that someone would get, and could expect to get from you, from you?!!

How rude!!

If it was me receiving such a response from such an ungrateful PIG, and I have done this many times, I would turn, smile, and express with a sense of acknowledgment, that might be considered gratitude, ..."You're welcome!"

Any such person who treats another person with the very kind of respect that they obviously do deserve and then gets, truly, the kind of ungrateful response that I do suspect someone could expect to receive from you, specifically, I believe has some measure of responsibility to behave in a manner appropriate to the specific situation. Other might ppl might be heavy-handed. Other ppl might not even say "You're welcome!"; I consider that to also be rude!

Two wrongs do not make a right, at least not in this situation.

Do rest assured, fore if you and I cross paths in a moment when you are expressing your disgraceful stupidity and delusional ignorance then I will without a doubt educate you. And in doing so you will feel the honor of my presence as it will be pouring forth, just like the spit making its way down on to your windshield, your hood, your quarter panel, ...

If that moment ever presents itself, I got your back, pal!

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...