Canada For events in Canada.

SPOTTED! In Vancouver...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-08, 11:49 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

spotted a black/dark colored IS with HID and rims close to No. 1 near Moscrop around 7-8?...also saw a silver GS when I'm coming down from a photoshoot at SFU. Thought it was Uber, but different guy
Old 12-07-08, 11:52 PM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spotted Stikiss tonight around 1030 parked at Lansdowne and Cooney by Tokyo Ichiban... at least I think it's his car, white 2IS, black roof, and mesh grille.
Old 12-08-08, 02:58 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Solo_D33A
I spotted Stikiss tonight around 1030 parked at Lansdowne and Cooney by Tokyo Ichiban... at least I think it's his car, white 2IS, black roof, and mesh grille.
wow are u serious?! i haven't been out for the whole day. (dec 7)..ummm. apparently i have a twin now.. damn it, my car is not "unique" anymore. hahaha seems like i needa do more mods now!

does it have a side mounted plate as well?? and tinted tails?
Old 12-08-08, 04:23 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stkiss
wow are u serious?! i haven't been out for the whole day. (dec 7)..ummm. apparently i have a twin now.. damn it, my car is not "unique" anymore. hahaha seems like i needa do more mods now!

does it have a side mounted plate as well?? and tinted tails?
Didn't check it out, I just passed by when we're going to Kingspark. Well, white+black roof is a nice combo, just hope not everyone's doing it as it won't be special anymore if it goes on...
Old 12-08-08, 10:55 AM
mazuka
Driver

a little after the fact as I was busy with getting done my last exams @ friggin SFU, ever, but if im not wrong it was exactly one week ago I saw a yellow 1is pass thurlow and barclay on my way outta the house to robson. little asian girl behind the wheel to boot.

lol andy looks like it's time to re-consider that CF hood/trunk if u wanna be different from that twin
Old 12-08-08, 01:31 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Haha Kaydee, I always think I see David, but then it's not.

And now my car isn't getting its mod this week, the guy that does the install is away! Boo!!
Old 12-08-08, 07:37 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Faymester
Haha, I washed the IS today too.

ooooo it's gettin a mod this week
oh do tell!
Old 12-08-08, 09:43 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

^ see #1098 ... install guy is away 'till mid-Jan
Old 12-08-08, 10:40 PM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mazuka
lol andy looks like it's time to re-consider that CF hood/trunk if u wanna be different from that twin
lol i dont want it to be ricey tho. trying to keep the "eligant" feeling there. maybe just a little more exterior mods, and F-sport brake kit is a must!! are u planning to order any parts lately? i'm considering a trunk spoiler, we might be able to place an order together =)
Old 12-08-08, 10:47 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

stkiss I agree that a CF hood & trunk for you might push it into the rice catagory. Remeber @ the Labour Day meet when you stuck the rear spoiler (in black) on your car? That looked good, especially with the blk roof & smoked tails.
Old 12-09-08, 01:58 AM
C-unit
Driver

I saw a White IS-F at aberdeen today..wonder if its anyone here??
Old 12-09-08, 05:26 AM
stkiss
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Faymester
stkiss I agree that a CF hood & trunk for you might push it into the rice catagory. Remeber @ the Labour Day meet when you stuck the rear spoiler (in black) on your car? That looked good, especially with the blk roof & smoked tails.
haha actually, i find that kinda weird after looking back at the pictures. i might just stick w/ white.. Oh oh, i got a CF insert for my rear emblem, it's pretty nice! post pics later, but it's something like this:

Old 12-09-08, 10:21 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

It was magnetic rite? you could have both and pick one based on your mood

I think I'm liking the insert, small amounts of CF are
Old 12-09-08, 11:22 AM
mazuka
Driver

Originally Posted by stkiss
haha actually, i find that kinda weird after looking back at the pictures. i might just stick w/ white.. Oh oh, i got a CF insert for my rear emblem, it's pretty nice! post pics later, but it's something like this:

haha yeah I suppose it might be a little rice but I still think a hood would be sexy if chosen right (but as was mentioned earlier, with the 4390174937219070313 cops out there looking to give any kind of ticket lately.. maybe not such a good idea lol).
and damn, I was looking at those CF inserts on ebay a month ago and nearly bought 'em LOL. how do they look?
i'm looking at either getting coilovers or springs (if I go with springs then i'll want to order that rear sway bar too). when you planning to do the order? this month or january onwards? I broke up with the girlfriend so I aint going to Japan but i'm waiting to book my ticket to Singapore and Korea. If i leave in January i'll order before I leave but if I get my ticket for around christmas I might wait till I get back to do the ordering.
Old 12-09-08, 03:41 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by mazuka
I broke up with the girlfriend so I aint going to Japan...
wrong answer! you should go to japan, think of all the jdm parts and accessories you can bring back!

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...