Canada For events in Canada.

the official "canada's worst driver" (season 3) thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-07, 10:55 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post the official "canada's worst driver" (season 3) thread

so, i'm watching the brginning of the 3rd season ... here's a run down guys.

buddy tunnel vision (vancouver BC): DOESN'T LOOK AT THINGS ... he doesn't see stop signs or ANYTHING that isn't in front of him ... doesn't understand a map or how to drive in reverse - got there second ... but an hr late
- - - - - he scares me the most,

woman that wont turn left (calgary): 'nuff said ... she also can't make her own decisions and has no concept of where her car is - 4th, still has a learners permit (her 8th learners)

mr slow from ontario: wont take a risk, ever - took him 3hrs to get to the rehab place ... the engine light was on the entire time

chick who KNOWS she can't drive (then why does she?): she's hit FIVE pedestrians, TEN bikers, FOUR vehicles, a pole & a wall in her OWN underground ... she also avoids reversing and when she hits things she runs away - 4hrs to get there, doesn't know what a moving violation is ... and couldn't stay in her own lane ... and arrived 7th
- - - - - she may scare me more than the guy from vancouver, but she doesn't live in my city, so i can just be shocked about it

the nervous woman (from nowheres ville BC): freaks out anytime she drives, she actually becomes ill when she drives ... she also says 'i cant to this' a lot - arrives last

chick w. 12 accedents in 12 mo (also from BC ... why? why!!): her rear view is pointed at her, not out the back window ... she rear ends a van on the way there [very lightly] - checked her makeup in the rear view 14 times in 2hrs on the drive there

mr street racer (some random place in AB): these ppl usually actually know how to drive and do things w. their car ... but they usually do them at the wrong time. he passes 2 of the slow drivers on a narrow road in oncomming on the way there - he got there 1st

buddy nominated by his ex (ottowa): he's got serious road rage - arrives 3rd ... his ex seems to have rage at him and might just be the problem

this year they rented a whole town ... like w. real roads and stop signs etc. ... this season the drivers loose their license not their keys ... but also this season they get to learn 'extreme driving' like stunts and things as well as how far you can push a cars' limits ... i'm not sure how this teaches them to drive better ... but what ever

ok guys ... we see these people and we go 'how do you have a license???'
- so, discuss
Old 10-29-07, 10:59 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

these people should be paying for our insurance
Old 10-30-07, 09:02 AM
legomaniac
Pole Position

i stopped watching after the first season cuz i could not believe how utterly useless these ppl were. i couldn't understand how in the world someone could issue them a license.

i don't understand...how...she........how.... i just don't...... she.... WTF!?!?!? i give up :P
Old 10-30-07, 09:27 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

i cant say i had planned to watch the 3rd season ... but when i got home from the gym last nite it was the only thing on ... aaannd i think i'll be watching because ... well ... actually i dunno why
Old 10-30-07, 12:48 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

because it's like watching a train wreck... u know what's going to happen, and it'll be horrible... but... u just... can't... take... your eyes... away... kinda like nascar hahahaha
Old 10-30-07, 01:40 PM
MLee
Pole Position

can't believe i watched this show at 2am.. lol

anyways, it is funny and scary at the same time knowing that these ppl drive on public roads. The part where this lady had to drive in reverse around the oral track screaming non-stop was hilarious!
Old 10-30-07, 01:54 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

i honestly would like the challenge of driving through some of those courses. they aren't easy even if you aren't one of those bad drivers...
Old 10-30-07, 02:12 PM
MLee
Pole Position

Originally Posted by legomaniac
i honestly would like the challenge of driving through some of those courses. they aren't easy even if you aren't one of those bad drivers...
hehe same, the precision course they had looked really hard. Plus, driving a car that i'm not used to won't help either.. eg: cars are longer and wider, etc..
Old 10-30-07, 04:10 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by legomaniac
+1

but i'm sure not being able to handle your OWN car doesn't help so much either

i always think they should make the bad drivers drive their own cars thru the courses ...
Old 10-31-07, 08:31 AM
legomaniac
Pole Position

^ this is true... they're (hopefully) less likely to drive THRU the obstacles that way... or not
Old 11-02-07, 12:53 AM
angus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

so... the day before a flagger yells as I passed by "both hands on the wheel" ?????????? I was thinking to myself if you need both hands on the wheel while going 20 ,you should'nt be driving .Then I saw the show ,I can probably drive better than all these idiots on the show while talking on the phone,smoking,watching a dvd and drinking a slurpee from a cup without a straw????? how do they find these people???
Old 11-02-07, 12:57 AM
angus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

they should get people to try the obstacle course while texting !!!
Old 11-02-07, 10:57 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by angus
so... the day before a flagger yells as I passed by "both hands on the wheel" ?????????? I was thinking to myself if you need both hands on the wheel while going 20 ,you should'nt be driving .Then I saw the show ,I can probably drive better than all these idiots on the show while talking on the phone,smoking,watching a dvd and drinking a slurpee from a cup without a straw????? how do they find these people???
dude, never mind how do they find these people ... better yet ... how do these people exist!!! AND HOW DO THEY GET A LICENSE!?!?!?!?!?!?

when i was 16 and had just started driving, i was in the rite lane and there was a guy to my left ... he decided to turn rite like RITE NOW, didn't look, didn't signal, nothing, just go. He of course hit my car (rite in the driver door), lucky for me my car was my mums suv and he was in a craptacularly old accord but when we stopped and got out he said 'oh, what happen?' and i said 'you hit me! that's what happened!!' and he goes 'ok, i no see you, i go now' *waves* the rest of the story isn't rly relevant to the point, i got him to stay till my mum came and all that but the point is: YOU TURNED YOU CAR INTO MY DRIVER DOOR, HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THE VERY LARGE SUV
Old 11-02-07, 07:04 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

wow 3 ppl from BC....the lose
Old 11-05-07, 10:58 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

this eppisode: doughnuts (with a how-to instruction session), thread the needle in a vette stingger, and a back up challenge

person who goes home: the nervious woman from bc [shes from cranbrook, so i'm not too concerned but i ont think she was ready for roads; she was still scared of everything]

... but ok, how fun is that; doughnuts with not your car (smething goes wrong, not a big deal) and instructions on technique so u can do the perfect d-nut

it was a shame to watch the bad drivers bang up that beautiful old vette tho, i've a soft spot for them [the vette not the bad drivers]

Last edited by Faymester; 11-05-07 at 11:05 PM.

Quick Reply: the official "canada's worst driver" (season 3) thread