Canada For events in Canada.

Greetings Fellow Canadians! New Member content inside.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-07, 06:15 AM
tfelsky
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings Fellow Canadians! New Member content inside.

Hi Guys and gals,

My name is Tim Felsky. I'm 24, from London, Ontario. I'm new to the Lexus family in that I recently took a sales position with Lexus of London. Also our first Lexus is a 2007 GS350. If you need the inside scoop at whats going on in the dealer world, I'm happy to provide most information.

My previous experience was managing Enterprise Rent A Car offices after I completed my B.A. in Political Sciences from the University of Western Ontario. I also worked for a Subaru, Volvo, and Hyundai franchise managing their sales departments.

My last 3 cars have been a 2000 Honda S2000, a 2006 Subaru STI and a 2002Subaru WRX. I race autocross through the summer and participate in many Tuner/Import events as well.

I'm a member of the S2000 and Subaru tuning community and spend a lot of time on various message boards.

I'm free anytime to chat.

tfelsky@hotmail.com is my MSN
Tim Felsky is my facebook
tfelsky@lexusoflondon.com is my email

Happy Motoring to all and a Happy New Years to those who celebrate it!

Cheers,

Tim
Old 12-31-07, 06:53 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 301 Likes on 181 Posts

Welcome to ClubLexus Tim!

What a coincidence! I bought my 99 GS400 back in November of 2002 from Lexus of London! Small world!

Just look up my name and you will see the transaction - Hameed Bhatti .

You will love this site and the maturity of the majority of it's members.
Old 12-31-07, 10:29 AM
Solo_D33A
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! Though most of our Canadian CL members are from Vancouver, but there's a bunch from Ontario too... too bad there are any in Winnipeg... other than me... :P
Old 12-31-07, 04:22 PM
Nextourer
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to CL!
Old 12-31-07, 06:03 PM
cspec
Lexus Champion

Welcome to CL!
Old 01-06-08, 12:39 PM
croach
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi to all from another Ontario member - just bought in late Dec. a RX350 '07 from a Lexus dealer in Toronto but the car is from the US.

Look forward to lots of good info sharing.
Old 01-13-08, 12:18 PM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by tfelsky
Hi Guys and gals,

My name is Tim Felsky. I'm 24, from London, Ontario. I'm new to the Lexus family in that I recently took a sales position with Lexus of London. Also our first Lexus is a 2007 GS350. If you need the inside scoop at whats going on in the dealer world, I'm happy to provide most information.

My previous experience was managing Enterprise Rent A Car offices after I completed my B.A. in Political Sciences from the University of Western Ontario. I also worked for a Subaru, Volvo, and Hyundai franchise managing their sales departments.

My last 3 cars have been a 2000 Honda S2000, a 2006 Subaru STI and a 2002Subaru WRX. I race autocross through the summer and participate in many Tuner/Import events as well.

I'm a member of the S2000 and Subaru tuning community and spend a lot of time on various message boards.

I'm free anytime to chat.

tfelsky@hotmail.com is my MSN
Tim Felsky is my facebook
tfelsky@lexusoflondon.com is my email

Happy Motoring to all and a Happy New Years to those who celebrate it!

Cheers,

Tim
Welcome Tim!

I am considering a 2005 ES 330 (a rare colour combo that a Toronto area dealer has on their lot) & since I am in St. Thomas, your dealership would be the closest to me for regular service.

How would you rate your service department overall (send me a PM at your convenience)? When the time comes, I would like to pop to meet the service manager as well. Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-24-08, 05:39 PM
shlounek
Lead Lap

Tim,

Welcome to CL. I am from Windsor, so really close to you guys. I am always in London since my fiancee lives there.

I have a Lexus SC3 5 speed w/1JZGTE swap and i just picked up a 99 GS300 as a daily driver.

I will take you for a ride in the SC3, and maybee you can tell me how it pars up with your S2000 and STI.