Canada For events in Canada.

My day at Keep Labs

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-08, 07:37 PM
SorrGwa
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default My day at Keep Labs

So... 1 week ago, i swung by Keep Labs to see G about rolling my fenders... appoint was made for today...

I wanted to fit these without any issue... 20x10s

my bad for rushing G as i forgot my appoint was an hour later than when i arrived...

You dont see it, but he's actually swearing at how much a ***** it was even before starting the fender rolling. My fenders had so much gunk fender sealer from factory that needed to be cut away to make sure the fender folded properly.

the 1/2 way point... the fenders were going to be folded back as much as possible...

in comparison to how it was at stock...

G's wondering why he accepted this job... seriously, you should have seen how much gunk he had to cut away to get a perfect fold... all those white gunk strips on the ground, thats the sealer bits that had to be cut away to fold the fender properly...

Attention to detail... to make the edge where the fender started to roll fold back smoothly, G cut part of the molding that didnt fold so it would at least not look out of place to where the fender started to fold...

comparison to stock side...

This will make no issues of my rim fitment when they go on christina... The trip to Keep was well worth the detail and worksmanship. No more baseball bat like with the prelude, I wanted things done right, the first time, by a qualified mechanic.

Thanx again G!
Old 02-08-08, 07:47 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

ahhhh the memories...looks good man i'm sure he's getting sick of doing a buncha lexuses lol

thank Ken for doing my retro install