Best Lexus Dealership in Toronto for service

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-09, 12:16 PM
vik611
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Lexus Dealership in Toronto for service

Hey,

Just wanted to get some opinons on what people thought the best Lexus dealership for service is in Toronto. I currently take my car to Lexus on the Park and IMO, their customer service seems mediocre. Does anyone know of any Lexus certified shops that are not actually Lexus dealerships that are good (since Lexus dealerships are obviously overprice)? I did a quick search and saw that a shop called Bullock City is popular...but I wanted to get more opinons. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-08-09, 10:37 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

what is it you are trying to get more/less of ?
Old 11-08-09, 11:23 PM
vik611
Rookie

Lexus dealership - one that has better service because I doubt pricing will change significantly between dealerships (any experience with Don Valley Lexus?). Any other shop - Lexus certified mechanics or ones that are familiar with servicing or working on Lexus vehicles specifically, and less expensive than a Lexus dealership. Thanks for the response.
Old 11-09-09, 12:38 PM
anaq110
Driver

If I'm not mistaken you can only get certified warranty work done at the dealerships but it might be different here in Canada.

I'm having some major issues with Ken Shaw Lexus and the car has been there three times and I feel they are just pushing me around because I'm from the States.

Anybody please with some strong recommendations????
Old 11-09-09, 02:35 PM
vik611
Rookie

The people at Ken Shaw are a bunch of cheats IMO. If i decide to stick with servicing my car at a Lexus dealership, I may try out Don Valley North Lexus.
Old 11-09-09, 05:00 PM
SC_coupe
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

As far as mechanical work goes, I've had a number of services done at Bullock City and have been impressed so far. Pricing is very reasonable as well, and the car always comes back to me as clean as I left it.
Old 11-10-09, 02:07 AM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree bullock is cheaper and simple.
If a dealer is the route you want then i would try northwest . The main reason for proposing them is they are in the right gear to make sure the customer is getting what they want .
Old 11-10-09, 11:08 AM
anaq110
Driver

Originally Posted by vik611
The people at Ken Shaw are a bunch of cheats IMO. If i decide to stick with servicing my car at a Lexus dealership, I may try out Don Valley North Lexus.
I give up on Ken Shaw man... I rarely give bad reviews but F%#K man the Service manager is really pissing me off. Long story short my car is from the States and they are giving so much drama even after I Lexus Corporate cleared my car as CPO.

I was supposed to drop the car off today and before leaving I call to confirm loaner and they said it was never booked LMAO... I will give Northwest a try hopefully I have a better experience there.
Old 11-10-09, 11:11 AM
anaq110
Driver

Originally Posted by SC_coupe
As far as mechanical work goes, I've had a number of services done at Bullock City and have been impressed so far. Pricing is very reasonable as well, and the car always comes back to me as clean as I left it.
I will take my car over to them for my brake work, Thanks for the reference guys ...
Old 11-10-09, 02:08 PM
vik611
Rookie

Yea...i've done some research and I'm hearing only good things about Bullock City..i'm probably going to give them a try. As for Ken Shaw, I was looking for a vehicle there a while ago before I picked up my GS3. They are a joke...very unprofessional - sorry...had to repeat myself lol. Good luck though...hopefully they step up their game and your issues are resolved.

Last edited by vik611; 11-10-09 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-10-09, 02:12 PM
vik611
Rookie

Originally Posted by SC_coupe
Originally Posted by skperformance
I agree bullock is cheaper and simple.
If a dealer is the route you want then i would try northwest . The main reason for proposing them is they are in the right gear to make sure the customer is getting what they want .
Thanks for the feedback guys...i guess i'll give BC a try since they are former Lexus technicians
Old 11-11-09, 09:13 AM
anaq110
Driver

Talked to NorthWest Service yesterday and they stated because Ken Shaw worked on the Dash issue I have to take it back to them or I pay outta pocket... Sucks but I have no choice but to head back to them. :@
Old 11-11-09, 09:58 AM
vik611
Rookie

Originally Posted by anaq110
Talked to NorthWest Service yesterday and they stated because Ken Shaw worked on the Dash issue I have to take it back to them or I pay outta pocket... Sucks but I have no choice but to head back to them. :@
Anaq...i'm having the same problem at Lexus on the Park. They want to charge me $122/hr to fix my dash and sunroof rattles. I believe the dash rattle problem is one that is known by all Lexus dealerships, there are even TSBs available for the issues. Do you think Lexus Corporate will authorize them to cover the rattles? Charging me for that is ridiculous. A car with a base price of $52000 having rattles is unacceptable.
Old 11-11-09, 12:28 PM
anaq110
Driver

Oh yeah dude if your car is under warranty you should call up Lexus Corp and throw a fit. Corp will drill into any dealer trying to play these cheap games with double charging. There are TSBs out for dash rattle, startup clutter noise, sunroof rattle and even rear brakes. My issue is vibrations while in park\driving\reversing and the dash rattle has come back.
Old 11-11-09, 12:57 PM
vik611
Rookie

ok sounds good man....i'm gonna definately talk to Lexus Corp then. These dealers think we're stupid and are willing to spend anything they quote just because we own a Lexus lol. That's why I'm trying to find a better alternative...after they fix my dash and sunroof rattles.

Quick Reply: Best Lexus Dealership in Toronto for service