Canada For events in Canada.

Regency Lexus Detailing

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-11, 07:18 PM
NVTHSLEX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not sure if this will be of any help:

- But the price difference of 275, and 350 is due to the fact the guy at Gloss is known for working on high end cars (as seen on his site) it may be because his products are a bit more expensive and his overhead may also be slightly higher. And of course his experience, which will be hard to match.

But what you are looking for I would take it for a 275 job. For that price you still expected to see results.

I have a guy at my shop with 25 years experience buffing, painting etc... and I have never seen better results in paint correct. My prices are less since my overhead is not that high.

Making the customers even more happier.

But for a good interior cleaning all that is needed is time, and a detailer willing to spend the extra time going over the car a second time just to make sure he didnt miss anything while doing the dash or vacuuming etc...

Now if you are looking to get the exterior paint corrected as well than best spend the extra money and go with a top professional.

Last edited by NVTHSLEX; 08-29-11 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-29-11, 09:03 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I detail my car once a year with Unique Detailing. I'm always very happy with them, great service and the guys really know their stuff. Theyre mobile so they come to wherever you are, and theyre used to detailing high end cars as well (so a Lex if no problem). I normally go for their $300 package.
But to be honest I'm curious about this $275 dealership detail. May just go there and try it out..