Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Random AI generated vehicle images that I think look really good

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-24, 07:20 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Please put all AI generated vehicles you encounter that you like as replies to this thread (don't create new threads).

Other members, if you don't like AI generated images or discussing them, stay out of this thread and don't reply please.
Old 04-09-24, 07:45 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,723 Likes on 1,950 Posts

Originally Posted by Tdes395
if all you see is AI you’re missing the point. It’s more that that. It’s a request to lexus toyota from likeminded users on this form. Please don’t interfere with trying to take that away from us. And the naysayers aren’t helping either. If this isn’t for you (and I don’t know why it wouldn’t be) or if your vision of tomorrow is limited by today, then just keep on walking. This isn’t for you. You aren’t ready for it yet.
People who dislike something you like are not "taking away from you".

Some of these look good and some of them don't IMO...
Old 04-09-24, 09:00 AM
tex2670
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

if all you see is AI you’re missing the point. It’s more that that. It’s a request to lexus toyota from likeminded users on this form. Please don’t interfere with trying to take that away from us. And the naysayers aren’t helping either. If this isn’t for you (and I don’t know why it wouldn’t be) or if your vision of tomorrow is limited by today, then just keep on walking. This isn’t for you. You aren’t ready for it yet.
This makes no sense to me. A thread is created to "request" Toyota design cars along the lines of the AI designs. Wouldn't it also be helpful to Toyota to hear from "naysayers" who don't like the designs that you are advocating for? Toyota's market is all buyers--not just AI fanboys.
Old 04-09-24, 10:00 AM
Tdes395
Intermediate

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by tex2670
This makes no sense to me. A thread is created to "request" Toyota design cars along the lines of the AI designs. Wouldn't it also be helpful to Toyota to hear from "naysayers" who don't like the designs that you are advocating for? Toyota's market is all buyers--not just AI fanboys.
I think you misunderstood me. When I say naysayers, I’m not talking about people who don’t like the design. I’m talking about people who don’t want this thread in the first place. You are absolutely correct in that lexus and toyota should hear from all of us including those who disagree with me about the designs I post.

to the moderators just a suggestion: Perhaps under general forums we could have the category FUTURE WISHLIST or something along those lines. Almost like a Desr Santa letter but aimed at toyota and lexus.
who knows, eventually we MIGHT just get lexus/Toyotas attention.

Last edited by Tdes395; 04-09-24 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-09-24, 10:07 AM
jwong77
Pole Position

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I think the AI hasn't yet learned that in the real world, things like rear view mirrors, suspension travel, wheel offsets that are practical to the real world are all needed. It would also help if it knew how to spell "Toyota" properly too.
Old 04-09-24, 12:53 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

to the moderators just a suggestion: Perhaps under general forums we could have the category FUTURE WISHLIST or something along those lines. Almost like a Desr Santa letter but aimed at toyota and lexus.
who knows, eventually we MIGHT just get lexus/Toyotas attention.
Sorry not a demand for that in ‘general’. Nearly every model forum already has one of these threads where it’s specific to that model or next generation. Please use those threads to post your specific (non ai image) requests. Use this thread for your AI image discussions
Old 04-09-24, 02:52 PM
Tdes395
Intermediate

Received 60 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Sorry not a demand for that in ‘general’. Nearly every model forum already has one of these threads where it’s specific to that model or next generation. Please use those threads to post your specific (non ai image) requests. Use this thread for your AI image discussions
👍. Will do