Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Attended Lexus Performance Driving School | Road Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-24, 11:40 AM
TrackRat
Rookie

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Attended Lexus Performance Driving School | Road Atlanta

This past weekend I attended the Lexus Performance Driving School at Road Atlanta, enjoy some videos I made from my visit. In my opinion order of more interesting to least. Enjoy! And let me know if you have any questions about it.

Old 04-13-24, 04:21 PM
BayeauxLex
Instructor

Received 199 Likes on 170 Posts

Sweet!! I’m going to road Atlanta next month with couple of my buddies. Always been one of my favorite tracks on Forza. Can’t wait to actually drive on it!!

Off the track, how are the facilities as we plan on camping there the entire weekend.
Old 04-13-24, 04:58 PM
TrackRat
Rookie

Originally Posted by BayeauxLex
Sweet!! I’m going to road Atlanta next month with couple of my buddies. Always been one of my favorite tracks on Forza. Can’t wait to actually drive on it!!

Off the track, how are the facilities as we plan on camping there the entire weekend.
Not sure other than the Chateau that is within like 20 minutes of that track that I went to for another event. In this case I literally flew in late at night, drove to a hotel like less than 10 minutes from the track, did the school, then drive to the airport and went home haha
Old 04-13-24, 07:30 PM
BayeauxLex
Instructor

Received 199 Likes on 170 Posts

That was a nice smooth lap. That V8 sounds so good!!! I was going to ask you what was your lap time but I saw you get out of it as you crested the hill. My buddies have been practicing on the simulator. I’m about to hop on forza to get as familiar as I can!! I saw this semi last weekend. It merged on the highway I was on and hauled tail past me. It left me!!

Old 04-13-24, 08:35 PM
TrackRat
Rookie

Originally Posted by BayeauxLex
That was a nice smooth lap. That V8 sounds so good!!! I was going to ask you what was your lap time but I saw you get out of it as you crested the hill. My buddies have been practicing on the simulator. I’m about to hop on forza to get as familiar as I can!! I saw this semi last weekend. It merged on the highway I was on and hauled tail past me. It left me!!

In the LC? We didn't track laptimes since it was lead/follow anyway so we swapped mid track every lap, so laptimes arent real