Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

have '24 LC coupe, which '25 model to get for her highness

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-24, 07:10 PM
FrankReynoldsCPA
Lexus Test Driver

Received 95 Likes on 67 Posts

Definitely take them around and see how easy it is for them to egress and ingress from them.
Old 06-24-24, 11:30 PM
BayeauxLex
Instructor

Received 185 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by SC300Es
RAV4 Hybrid
Originally Posted by 2959
I like the NX (biased since we have one?) and find it very responsive for what it is. Easy entry, good storage.
Originally Posted by SW17LS
If you want a Lexus the equivalent in size would be the NX.
RAV4 Hybrid Limited with “Limited Grade Advanced Technology Package with options” package. Comes with everything Toyota has to offer like pano roof, 360 camera, parking sensors, heated/cool seats, digital rearview camera. Put it this way there are no blank slots where optional buttons would be. 2 amenities imo missing are power telescoping steering wheel and the mirrors auto adjust when toggling through the memory seating settings.

Or you can get a Lexus NX 350h Hybrid luxury package. My sister has the NX. My Rav has more interior space but her NX is more quiet and has a bigger radio screen with fewer buttons. It looks more premium. Rav hybrid comes with a spare tire. The NX comes with run flats. RAV4 hybrid runs on regular gas. NX hybrid “recommends” premium gas. I’m sure could run regular.

Option C…RX350h with luxury package. Little bit more room than the NX but I believe the Rav hybrid still has a tad bit more interior space than the RX.