Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Gadgets......... BLUE BLUE BLUE

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-03, 11:13 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gadgets......... BLUE BLUE BLUE

I went to 3 Auto parts stores today. I was looking for a cool lite I could put under the dash so when I need extra lite on the floor board I could see with out having to open up a door. Even when I open up the door its not bright.

I found some nice stuff but evrything I found has a blue lite to it. I wanted WHITE

I know some of you like blue......... heres some of the stuff they had. If it came in white lite I would of bought some of this stuff.

1. You can put this on the drivers side or passangers side........ Looks like a racing plate that goes on top of the floor mat. Plugs into the lighter, has an on & off switch. Looks nice NOT to much of a rice look. Glows Blue

2. The lite that goes on the passangers side near the front headlite. You can hard wire it in to have a blue lite or they have one that when the headlights are ON it Glows Blue.

3. Two cool looking lites that you can put anywhere in your car also plugs into the lighter...... Glows Blue. I almost got this one to put under my dash. ONLY comes in Blue

4. Its a cup holder that also glows blue plugs into the lighter.. If you put a water bottle there instead of a cup and its lite up the whole thing Glows Blue.......

5. For those of you that smoke there is a ash tray that fits into the cup holder and when you open up the Lid it Glows Blue. I have one of these I use it to keep my air freshener inside of it. I just dont open it all the way so the lite does not come on.

6. There was a light thing to put on your key ring........ its a very small H-4 light bulb you can use for a little light when you need some, like for putting the key in the key hole. I like this but I forgot to ask what color it lites up. I will go get one next time. This was cute.

7. That stuff you put on the headlights to give the lens a blue color.

There must of been 100 Diffrent JDM items the Glowed Blue.

Maybe I should of got some of that stuff and took it apart and replaced the blue LED with White>
===============================

I used to be into that stuff you put in your car and I had a Blue Lite on the Visor. So evrything would lite up when it was ON. This is still popular here. I used to like having a white shirt on so when the blue lite was ON my shirt glowed. It seems like yesterday but has been a few years.

I bet 30-40% of you all like blue.......... Japanese its up to 60-70%

Last edited by {-.-}; 12-01-03 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-02-03, 01:04 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol.. I wouldn't mind any of those things if I got them for free!

Still... I'm waiting for my springs and my JUZU!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-03, 10:29 AM
jet864
Lexus Champion

Default Re: Gadgets......... BLUE BLUE BLUE

Originally posted by {-.-}
1. You can put this on the drivers side or passangers side........ Looks like a racing plate that goes on top of the floor mat. Plugs into the lighter, has an on & off switch. Looks nice NOT to much of a rice look. Glows Blue
How can that NOt be a ricer look?

James
Old 12-02-03, 11:15 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by jet864
How can that NOt be a ricer look?

James
Well James to some putting JDM emblems is rice and to others its not. This is just someing you lay down on the carpet. Who will see it other then me and who ever sits in the car.... Now if I go put that glow blue thing that goes around the exhaust tip thats diffrent.

MODing a car is what one likes (like art).......... Hopefully everyone doesnt MOD the car the same. Just like my car if some one does not like the way I MODDED IT so what I like it.

Peace
Old 12-02-03, 11:17 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Attached Thumbnails Gadgets......... BLUE BLUE BLUE-gadgets.jpg