Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Sequence-Garage Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-04, 02:40 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sequence-Garage Car Club

Hey guys, as you know i've started a shop (www.sequence-garage.com) well more of an online store for Canada, however now i've started a little car club too! The club is basically focusing on brining all kinds of cars together in the toronto region. Well by all kinda i mean nice RWD japanese cars So this includes supra, WRX (i know AWD but you get the point), IS300, GS300, MR2, 240sx, 300zx, 350z, AE86.. etc.. The forum itself just launched about 4 days ago and is picking up slowly.. I dont know how fast forums are supposed to pick up. I hope more members join soon though so it becomes very active!

The club is going to be hosting track events and different types of meets all the time and it will be a very close nit community. The reason I'm posting on here is because A) i'd love to have all of the local CL guys join up, since there are only a couple of you on the board.. like 3-5 or something... joining in with other cars will allow for a club to work... when there are so few cars, its really hard to have a club. And the second reason (B) is because I want you guys to know, out of all the forums I've been on or visited in the past 4 years, this is still the best, most high class and successfull forum of them all, and this is the forum I'm basing the Sequence Garage club. For that reason it is called the Sequence Garage High Class Car Club.. .its hard right now at the beggining, esspecially with so few members and all of them being young. They are kinda immature and dont have much to talk about.. I was hoping some of you would join up and we could discuss there about all types of cars and topics, esspecially if you are in the Toronto region.

Now i dont mean to take you away from CL by any means, and I'm sure the mods and admin know that... Just sharing my new club with you, similar to autofiend.com except instead of being automotive news related, its more a close nit club and racing community.

I hope i haven't offended any of you by posting this, and i do hope you'll check out the site and maybe even join up and post a bit, be sure to check out the garage section, its the feature I am most proud of.

Ok thanks guys have a good one!
Old 03-03-04, 04:03 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sasha,

I have to commend you for pursuing something that you love, especially as a young buck. I hope everything goes well for you. I actually remember you being on CL when I first joined back in 2001. You were like 15 I believe!! I wish you the best with your new business!! Who knows, maybe one day you could put a nice bluebird motor in my 95 200SX!!!

Best of luck,
Eric
Old 03-03-04, 06:34 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I second what ebruceii says above......good luck with the new venture!