Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

New Video from a Lexus Day at DynoLabs

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-04, 01:13 AM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Video from a Lexus Day at DynoLabs

Hey, my friend finally finished editing the video that he took at the Lexus event held at DynoLabs in Nor Cal last weekend. Its pretty cool. There are shoots of IS300s, one turboed out. There are GSs, SCs, including a SC with a Supra TT engine in it, and more.
He gave me these links to download it.
http://www.my5minutes.com is the main site.
and
http://www.my5minutes.com/index.php?cat=22 is where the Lexus video is.
It's a sweet video, about 16 minutes long, and YOU HAVE TO check out the Nomura car and the flames.

BTW.We have to step up and represent. There are way too many videos of Audis, and VWs. So whoever has videos, upload them and lets get the Lexus numbers up
Old 03-09-04, 08:46 AM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

let's GB on turbo kits and installations!!
Old 03-10-04, 09:10 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Is there any way to view the vid without registering at that site?
Old 03-10-04, 11:16 PM
rex_racer
Driver School Candidate

registering encourages the guys over at my5 to attend random events and take and edit videos hehe. if ure worried about spam it won't happen oh and i think u can just dl the client and then watch the video, if ure that against registering
Old 03-11-04, 01:35 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by rex_racer
oh and i think u can just dl the client and then watch the video, if ure that against registering
What did you just say?
I am not that good with computers
Old 03-11-04, 02:55 PM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

say that in english! I know a couple of FI lexus around the area. SC 300 na-t 650whp, Sc300 na-t 702whp, Is300 na-t 405whp, Sc300 with 1jz, Sc300 with GTE swap. There are a couple more from our shop but that is for the future.........
JPI
`
Old 03-11-04, 08:27 PM
rex_racer
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by Richie
What did you just say?
I am not that good with computers
lol, ok ok haha. basically go to the video that u want to download, in this case it'll be the lex dyno day video. u click on it and then it'll take u to another pg that says Download Now or something like that, and then underneath it in tinier txt it says click here to download the client or something along those lines. well if this is the first time u have been to the site u have to first download the client and install that on ure machine. the client is a program that allows u to download the file. the reason they are using the client is that it allows for much higher download speeds, so u spend less time downloading and more time viewing what u downloaded.

then when u click on the download now link, or the picture of the video then it'll start a download and ask u where u want to save the file at. save it somewhere, normally the desktop is good, for quick access, then let it download and when its done watch the video and enjoy.

soo basically, i don't think u have to register with the site in order to view the video, but if u do register, which is really simple, u fill out a few lines, i think less then what it took to sign up for this forum, CL; then u show the guys over at My5 that u like what u see and so it encourages them to setup more stuff and go out there and take videos for u hehe as well as supporting the site. oh and u don't have to worry about spam there'll be none of that from them.

Last edited by rex_racer; 03-11-04 at 08:28 PM.