Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Female Lexus Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-04, 11:10 AM
Carpe Diem
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense taken, mine is a SC400. So how do you decide when to drive the LS and when to drive the GS?

George
Old 04-05-04, 11:11 AM
Milla...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Richie
I'm still looking for (single) female lexus owners over here
Well I don't know you own a Lexus too that would make a total of four cars of the same make, two being the same model as well, that may be a real serious issue.

Last edited by Milla...; 04-05-04 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-05-04, 11:18 AM
Milla...

Originally posted by Carpe Diem
No offense taken, mine is a SC400. So how do you decide when to drive the LS and when to drive the GS?

George
LS - for business (my write off)
GS - weekend car and now becoming my daily LS use to be daily
LX - Grocery getter (costco) Snow / people hauler Mucho family nieces and nephews family friends etc.
I use all three of them.
Old 04-05-04, 11:19 AM
Lvangundy

Originally posted by Milla...
You can either accept it as fact or fiction either way, heeyyy have fun. Here have one of these
Alright now lets get back to Lexus talk.....Please.
OWNED! LOL

Awesome post Milla...

Old 04-05-04, 11:28 AM
BrickHead
Instructor

Milla, just out of curiosity, are you in your 20's, 30's or 40's? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable wih it. I guess I envy your success/fortune....unless you are older than me

Last edited by BrickHead; 04-05-04 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-05-04, 11:47 AM
Milla...

Hey no prob I'm 33 in October.
I inherited my families business, a very succsessful one but its killing me I've found that success truly means more blood. *sigh* the things my dad had to deal with, he's still with us but not in a position to run a business. This forum is somewhat of an escape for me I guess, thats why I keep coming back, all it was suppose to be for was answers from the LX people when I bought it and now look at me..Well its been real I'll check back later got some matters to go check on.
Old 04-05-04, 11:52 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Well I don't know you own a Lexus too that would make a total of four cars of the same make, two being the same model as well, that may be a real serious issue.
Hey Milla, you want to go out sometimes?
Mine is a GS300, so that won't be too much of an issue
Old 04-05-04, 11:58 AM
BrickHead
Instructor

Originally posted by Richie
Hey Milla, you want to go out sometimes?
Mine is a GS300, so that won't be too much of an issue
LOL. Milla probably has many admirers already. She is only 33...I am jealous I am 37. Well, she works hard for her success, she deserves it.

Last edited by BrickHead; 04-05-04 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-05-04, 12:23 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

Check out this thread:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=98807

Now that's some fast modding!

And here is another thread of her car after some more modding:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=106637

Beautiful car, beautiful wheels
Old 04-05-04, 01:50 PM
LexusLuver
Lexus Test Driver

I say this to anyone who doubts what I own. I have absolutely nothing to prove, nothing, I will not sit at my computer explaining to an internet forum thread in and threat out why I buy what I buy in efforts to satisfy someone’s skepticism, I will not take pictures of my cars with me posing with them to prove ownership. This is a Lexus forum not a Lexus court. If you feel that owning three pricey (Lexus) cars are impossible for a man or women or that it doesn’t make any logical sense then that’s your business and I respect your feelings, people (family and friends) already think I'm weird for that anyway so I'm not surprised that you have doubts that’s fine, I figured more actually would have commented on this earlier, well some might have thought it but just haven't said anything. What you do with your cash is your issue and what I do with mine is my issue, sounds fair enough?
temper, temper

I also happen to keep a drove of cars in my stable: 360Modena(BoyRacer), GT2(weekends), F50GT(trackcar), F1LM (nice weather only trackcar), Bentley(workhorse), along with some other fine automobiles which at the moment escape me.

I'm a mild-mannered reporter by day, I usually cannot be found when anything exciting presents itself. I enjoy basking under the yellow sun god, and routinely fight crime. I fancy a certain woman, but sadly my nightlife prevents me from letting her know my true affections. Woe is me.

Using my shrewd reasoning talents I have gathered you enjoy the ice cream vanilla. In these modern times, it's difficult to fathom why a logical person would limit herself to owning a single type of automobile. I happen to love Lexus, but my fondness has its limits.

As far as I can tell I am not superman. I have no supernatural powers, and my archenemies is not known as Lex.

BTW since you are new and unfamiliar, it is fundamental internet etiquette to present pics of yourself and your automobiles. However my scanner is broken due to intense radiation of the X-ray magnitude.
OWNED! LOL

Awesome post Milla...
syphocant

Last edited by LexusLuver; 04-05-04 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-05-04, 01:55 PM
LexusLuver
Lexus Test Driver

and example of what not to do when waiting between classes
Old 04-05-04, 04:53 PM
Trexus
Forum Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Hi Milla. I noticed you're from CA, which part? i'm from Corona in Riverside county. Great choices on your Lexus cars. I also have three, but on the lower end of the spectrum, '96 ES, '96 GS and a '98 SC.
Old 04-05-04, 05:43 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol milla thought you could use some......
Attached Thumbnails Female Lexus Owners-fugly.jpg  
Old 04-06-04, 04:26 AM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

I say this to anyone who doubts what I own. I have absolutely nothing to prove, nothing, I will not sit at my computer explaining to an internet forum thread in and threat out why I buy what I buy in efforts to satisfy someones skepticism, I will not take pictures of my cars with me posing with them to prove ownership. This is a Lexus forum not a Lexus court. If you feel that owning three pricey (Lexus) cars are impossible for a man or women or that it dosen't make any logical scense then thats your business and I respect your feelings, people (family and friends) already think I'm weird for that anyway so I'm not surprised that you have doubts thats fine, I figured more actually would have commented on this earlier, well some might have thought it but just haven't said anything. What you you do with your cash is your issue and what I do with mine is my issue, sounds fair enough?

This response sound as though I'm ticked I'm sure, I'm not, the words used and maybe its arrangment may lend itself to one being offended, I'm not, but alI I want to get across is that I will not allow myself to be a tennis ball bounced back and forth on a court. You can either accept it as fact or fiction either way, heeyyy have fun. Here have one of these
Alright now lets get back to Lexus talk.....Please.
Don't worry, at one point in time, I had 2 aristo turbos with the same exact colors in my stable with no one else driving them but me. I couldn't justify that so I sold one away almost within a month after I bought the other.....
Old 04-06-04, 07:43 AM
Milla...

We have some very interesting people (men) on this board funny too
You know I had two LS's at one time actually they overlaped, I bought a newer one before I sold the old one, that actually looked kinda silly in my garage, I believe it was a 95 and 99. In short heres how I got my cars.

I always pretty much had LS's. One day in 2001 during a routine maintenance trip my dealer friend showed me the new GS her and her husband had recently gotten themselves and how she and her husband loved it yadda yadda yaddah and how she can give me a good deal blah blah blah (she really needed a sale, some personal competition with another sales person) and so she talked me into a test drive and I liked it and of course one thing led to another right into my garage.

Another friend of mine (LX470 owner) was looking to get rid of it for the new Range Rover but didn't want to take the trade in hit and so he offered me the truck, one that he kepted up so well you literally could drive it to your local dealership park it on their showroom floor and no one would ever notice, thats just how clean the thing is, soooo since I needed something to haul my things in.....
Also I got tired of carrying all the little people in my family around in the LS when they would be with me on occasions, oh yeah and I got tire of riding with others to the snow (some people just can't drive in it to save there lives).

I think one day I may trade the LX for something else, I like the truck alot I've only had it for a few months now and its proving to be very enjoyable. There are some things though that I don't really care for but not to the point to where I want to get rid of it now or anytime soon, well thats another story in another forum.

Most people buy cars of the same make because they have some sort of fixation I guess mine was familiarity and convenience since my time limits me and the fact that they offered the things I was looking for in an auto at the time so why not, now I don't have a problem changing up once I get tired of a car hence the soon to be replaced LS with an A8L that I'll be doing this summer. I'm not into two seaters and don't care for MBZ or BMW's so that doesn't leave me with much else a few but not much.

Trexus I'd curious how you came about yours.

Last edited by Milla...; 04-06-04 at 07:47 AM.

Quick Reply: Female Lexus Owners