Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

BMW "The Ultimate Drive" event

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-04, 08:12 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
Default BMW "The Ultimate Drive" event

Just received a mailer today regarding this event. Looks like a pretty sweet event to check out... You get to test drive up to (2) 2004 BMW vehicles of your choice depending on availability (Z4, 3, 5, 6, 7, X3, X5), and for every test-driven mile, BMW of North America will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for research and outreach programs. So think of this as an event where you can have fun driving BMWs for one day and also to help out a needy cause

http://www.bmwusa.com/theultimatedrive

Note that if you go into the Registration link and type in your zip code, there may or may not be any BMW events in your area (either now or at a later date). I've only recently checked, and saw that this event is currently being open to NY/NJ/CT and some parts of Texas.
Old 05-24-04, 08:52 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the link! I may just go.
Old 05-25-04, 09:10 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Re: BMW "The Ultimate Drive" event

Originally posted by lexusk8
Just received a mailer today regarding this event. Looks like a pretty sweet event to check out... You get to test drive up to (2) 2004 BMW vehicles of your choice depending on availability (Z4, 3, 5, 6, 7, X3, X5), and for every test-driven mile, BMW of North America will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for research and outreach programs. So think of this as an event where you can have fun driving BMWs for one day and also to help out a needy cause

http://www.bmwusa.com/theultimatedrive

Note that if you go into the Registration link and type in your zip code, there may or may not be any BMW events in your area (either now or at a later date). I've only recently checked, and saw that this event is currently being open to NY/NJ/CT and some parts of Texas.
Do we get to meet Chris Bangle and tell him what a wonderful job he's done with I-Drive, Active Steering, and the new trunk lid designs?.....Gee, I just CAN'T wait.