Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Don't drink and drive!!! (19 cars + Fire Hydrant + DUI = bad times)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-04, 07:44 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

holy crap

crazy pics

i agree on the whole 56k nono should say cable too slow too
Old 06-22-04, 05:38 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Angry

WOW! My god what a mess!! How much was this guy drinking? I would have hit the roof if my car was one of them!
Old 06-22-04, 12:45 PM
The_Hitman
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's quite a scene! Reminds me of what my neighbor did near the end of last semester... One night coming home from the bars, he managed to knock over the stop sign at the end of the street, get back on the road, drive up the street, smash into a car as he was going around the corner, breaking his axle and destroying his tire. After that, he talked to the owner of the car, they took his keys, he got thrown across the yard by the girls boyfriend, managed to get his keys back, then proceeded to drive a good 50 or 60+ feet to his house, on 1 rim, 1 flat, 2 tires, and 1 broken axle. There were sparks flying everywhere! Once home, he then unknowingly locked one of his roommates out of the house for an hour until the police came, who broke in and arrested him. Yeah, quite an exciting night, I got to witness the entire scene. Here's a pic of his car... it was totaled by the way.

the other front wheel is facing straight forward.
Old 06-22-04, 02:50 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those pictures look like those cars were hit by a hurricane or something. That's some crazy stuff, all those cars gone to waste because some idiot decided to drink and drive. I hope all those people had insurance, because whoever didn't I feel really bad for them, and damn that page took me like 5 mins to load.Over 50 MB's of pics. LOL If you don't have DSL or better don't even try loading that page.