Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

bmw m3 loser (to turbo rsx!)with owned video!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-04, 04:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts
Default bmw m3 loser (to turbo rsx!)

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=177839

read it, it's fun, and there is a video. it's amazing how some people won't face the reality. bottom line, you own a 60k car doesn't mean you are the shxt!
Old 07-06-04, 05:29 PM
jet864
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow....arrogant Bimmer owners. It's guys like these who give respectable M3 owners a bad name.

James
Old 07-06-04, 05:36 PM
MrIan
Lexus Test Driver

hahaha...

nice find romin
Old 07-06-04, 05:42 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

LOL, I was reading this on E46Fanatics last night. I was wondering when it would find it's way over here. they say this guy is the current laughing stock of the internet! LOL
Old 07-06-04, 05:43 PM
Iron Chef
Pole Position

What do you expect? It's a bunch of kids.
Old 07-06-04, 05:48 PM
GS3Tek
Forum Moderator

Received 168 Likes on 127 Posts

What a sore loser Excuses after excuses and still loses..... It's like ok 1 out 2, ah best 2 out 3, wait 3 out 4, ok ok winner takes all. Just pay the guy and accept your lose.
Old 07-06-04, 06:07 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by GS3Tek
What a sore loser Excuses after excuses and still loses..... It's like ok 1 out 2, ah best 2 out 3, wait 3 out 4, ok ok winner takes all. Just pay the guy and accept your lose.
haha you mean 3 our of 5? j/k

but yeah, D you are right, this idiot is not the laugh of the whole internet man. and worse of all he got pics of himself all over the place, that's such a disgrace. i hope he can still find a hole to hide himself...

i don't understand, why can't he just accept it, it's normal to lose a race, accept it and appreciate other people. don't be an ***... you are just asking for it.

to me, big props to the rsx, way to go!
Old 07-06-04, 06:43 PM
LB Lex
Lexus Champion

What a loser He clearly lost at least two times and won't pay the measly $80. I saw some of his posts and he was making all kinds of excuses...he won't pay $80, but now he wants a rematch for $1000
Old 07-06-04, 08:33 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by 93LexoGS300
What a loser He clearly lost at least two times and won't pay the measly $80. I saw some of his posts and he was making all kinds of excuses...he won't pay $80, but now he wants a rematch for $1000
well, so he wants to be 1080 in debt?

what a loser, i would just forget him. not that i am scared of him, but he just made himself worse than any normal civic guys....
Old 07-06-04, 09:00 PM
LexFather

WHoa. Great vid. GREAT music. RSX owner M3 owner
THought dang, the M3 looked hot.

Dude got smoked, pay up bub.

Old 07-06-04, 09:05 PM
LexFather

Default The losers first response.

First off i would like to say i love the comparison w/ butthead...i am honored...i really do get that all the time...second off....in the video you see me asking to start off the line..they say no...these arent excuses..just trying to inform on you guys on what happend...b/c the video is really really edited...the video says a roll from 30mph...we def. left from 50mph...every time you see the fly by on the vid. you see me start to pull.. below is a portion of the vid. stopped showing he was less than a car in front....on the third pull its dead even and you see him jump on his brakes as i start to pull hard...why on the brakes...dont know??? he claimed that he was topped out in 6th gear @ 130mph...sorry but you guys all know that a S1 rsx wont top out that low..or that quick....my offer is still out on the table....ill run the RSX again AT THE TRACK for $1000 any time...apparently everyone will be at the strip this weekend at MIR and that RSX IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE....yes i am calling you out but he says no from a dead stop...i have come on every forum and said something...showing that i really dont care...but i will say i was put out there quite nicely...the only reason i was even put into this whole thing was b/c of a bunch of teens hootin and hollerin this whole thing up and w/ some *** named wes, w/ a camera in my face....j/k...he's my friends, friend...and as for Rex that drove...ya he drove...cause it wasnt his car...the owner needed someone else to drive it...i think it was b/c he was too short and couldnt reach the pedals....oh well...ill have more to update after a rematch..but i dont know if that will happen or not b/c his own boys called him out to do it again from a stop w/ out traffic and he "pussied" out....lata

Old 07-06-04, 09:12 PM
LexFather

Default My response, ya'll know I am on every forum, lol

thats how it is here in GA... if you race and the bet is on an you dont pay..you will get a round trip ticket courtesy of whomever to the emergency room...you could also get shot because of it if you're dealing with the wrong opponent... i rather get owned and keep it as a loss and still have love for the person i raced and give him props than look like a ***** who dont keep his word.
Word. That is whats up here. I've seen it. No way you would have left that parking lot.
And for $80? I would have paid up on GP "General Principle". You would have gotten spanked but got your respect.
160mph on a public road? Do you know how fast that is and how much road you need? TONS. Not to mention no other cars and a straight shot, no curves.

BTW, passing is RARE and pulling on other cars is RARE at 160mph. AERODYNAMICS is big here. That is amature talk. Do you know how much more power you need to pull 1 car length on someone at 160mph? About 200hp more.

Last edited by LexFather; 07-06-04 at 09:13 PM.

Old 07-06-04, 09:19 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

hahaha, thanks for proving the idiot there sick, you are our hero

nah, according to the guy, at 160mph, he was pulling hard boy i am sure by about 300mph he would be passing?
Old 07-06-04, 09:56 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

Wow, this is going to be infamous... thanks rominl, I needed a good laugh
Old 07-06-04, 10:26 PM
time4lexus
Pole Position

Wow were they street racing? In that case, both of them are losers.

Quick Reply: bmw m3 loser (to turbo rsx!)with owned video!