Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

SELOC Super Show July 25th!(450+ cars, with pics) 56k, take a lunch.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-04 | 10:49 AM
LexFather

Old 07-26-04 | 10:50 AM
LexFather

Old 07-26-04 | 10:52 AM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

Man, I've been missing out on the best meets. Sick, amazing job setting this up!! Did anybody happen to get any video by any chance?

- Brendan (currently kicking himself in the butt for missing out)
Old 07-26-04 | 11:03 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

What a meet !!
Good job to all that set this up
Old 07-26-04 | 12:00 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by Richie
What a meet !!
Good job to all that set this up
Thanks. Brendan, there is next time.
Old 07-26-04 | 12:03 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Eye candy!!!

Props to Mike and all the other organizers who made this memorable event a reality!!!!! I only wish I could make it to such events.

How could you not have gone Brendan????? Man you live so close!

Last edited by Hameed; 07-26-04 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-26-04 | 01:12 PM
Blue98Gs3
Lexus Test Driver

You guys know what really disgusts me? I was in Atlanta that day, planned on going by Anderson Audio and Performance to see that SC, I called that morning and they said they were going to a car show. If I hadn't been gone in Tennesee and North and South Carolina for a college tour, I would've checked the boards and been there........

That really ticks me off.......... Well, not as much as if I had actually had my GS in ATL.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Old 07-26-04 | 03:04 PM
bags
Driver

It was fun mike...

Great pics Bit and Numm
Old 07-26-04 | 09:26 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by Blue98Gs3
You guys know what really disgusts me? I was in Atlanta that day, planned on going by Anderson Audio and Performance to see that SC, I called that morning and they said they were going to a car show. If I hadn't been gone in Tennesee and North and South Carolina for a college tour, I would've checked the boards and been there........

That really ticks me off.......... Well, not as much as if I had actually had my GS in ATL.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Damn, that is like bad timing. You would have loved it. I saw your post about Atlanta, I think we are all tired from the meet but I will answer all your questions.

I've set foot in most all colleges in Atlanta and dang near GA. To study of course.
Old 07-26-04 | 10:04 PM
Blue98Gs3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX

I've set foot in most all colleges in Atlanta and dang near GA. To study of course.
Sure, I believe you.

Dang, not only did I miss a huge car show, but also a chance to meet all of you guys...... Was Jcremair's old car in the show?

Maybe I can road trip up to Atlanta with the GS some weekend.... A good reason to put some miles on the baby.
Old 07-26-04 | 11:06 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by Blue98Gs3
Sure, I believe you.

Dang, not only did I miss a huge car show, but also a chance to meet all of you guys...... Was Jcremair's old car in the show?

Maybe I can road trip up to Atlanta with the GS some weekend.... A good reason to put some miles on the baby.
Yes, it is now Agflex's ride. Very cool dude, we talked for awhile. If you look at the first set of pics I posted, his is the last image. The car is simply UNBELIEVABLE!!
Old 07-27-04 | 06:24 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Awesome job and big props to SICK, Bitkahuna, Amy, and all the others from SELOC who put on a spectacular car showing. We set up a similar event last month in Brooklyn NY where there were Lexi, Bimmers, Benz's, Porsches, VW's, etc., so we know how tiring but rewarding these types of events are

Hey SICK, your pics are not showing up from 7-26-04, 13:05. I think they're linked from Yahoo, no? May want to try imagestation, photobucket, or better yet, the CL gallery
Old 07-28-04 | 05:31 PM
amy011079
Lexus Test Driver

Man I am glad I found this! This was such and exciting event for us to have. And it was a success, thanks to all that appreciate our pics and the hard work we put behind this to make it happen. I wish all our CL buds could have been there to experience this with us.

Just for the record, Jcremair old car and agflex's NEW car is Huge to J for making that such a beautiful car!

Last edited by amy011079; 07-28-04 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-30-04 | 07:03 PM
lightwave76
Lexus Test Driver
CL Folding 100000

Sick,

you put together an awesome meet, and took a lot of great pics. Even though orange is not my fav color, on the Lambo it just looks so hot.

Chris
Old 07-30-04 | 08:00 PM
legendary
Racer

great job Sick, Amy, Jaime, Gav and everyone else that made this meet a success. It was really unbelievable.....the TT SC430, Lambo, Porsches and Prancing Horses were amazing in person....pics do not do them justice. Secondly, the Lexi there were also amazing....Alfredo's white GS is very nice....I ran into him before meeting him on I-285 a week before the meet....we gave each other thumbs up and continued on. That was cool.....in fact....lots of OGs showed up...KayGee, Stan, Nuum...etc.

I say this was a meet only rivaled by NOPI...however, these were top shelf cars....

Great job!
Glad I came out

Quick Reply: SELOC Super Show July 25th!(450+ cars, with pics) 56k, take a lunch.