Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

2004 NSX lease deal. $799 a month....

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-04, 12:26 PM
MY GS300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a great bargain.

But the NSX looks out-of-date.

-Donald
Old 08-15-04, 02:54 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by rominl
so what, they have to order it? or it's one of those scam where they tell you they are all gone BUT they can offer you this and that?
Well seems the lease deal is really to move units in stock (when there are not any, sigh) wherever the car. Seems Acura is reimbursing the dealers to ship the NSX to buyers.. That burnt orange with burnt orange looks very nice. I would want red leather. Red leather can be had with black or a red NSX. Red with silver or white would have been preferred. Also the dealer is pretty confident the NSX is dead. With Acura not moving global, seems Honda doesn't want to sell it anymore as a Honda overseas and an Acura here. As well as it simply moves no units. But we all know how accurate dealer info can be.

As for mileage 7500 miles a year. In Atlanta, even as a 2nd car that ain't nothing.

Of course I got the TSX and TL special spill. $316 a month for the TSX and $386 a month for the TL. I spend more in condoms in a month. With $3500 for the TSX and $4500 for the TL. 48 month lease. That is bad math.....

But I do deserve to drive one of those new NSXs dang it.

Old 08-16-04, 01:11 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Well seems the lease deal is really to move units in stock (when there are not any, sigh) wherever the car. Seems Acura is reimbursing the dealers to ship the NSX to buyers.. That burnt orange with burnt orange looks very nice. I would want red leather. Red leather can be had with black or a red NSX. Red with silver or white would have been preferred. Also the dealer is pretty confident the NSX is dead. With Acura not moving global, seems Honda doesn't want to sell it anymore as a Honda overseas and an Acura here. As well as it simply moves no units. But we all know how accurate dealer info can be.

As for mileage 7500 miles a year. In Atlanta, even as a 2nd car that ain't nothing.

Of course I got the TSX and TL special spill. $316 a month for the TSX and $386 a month for the TL. I spend more in condoms in a month. With $3500 for the TSX and $4500 for the TL. 48 month lease. That is bad math.....

But I do deserve to drive one of those new NSXs dang it.
boy, that's sad update man well, continue the hunt, haha
Old 08-16-04, 06:27 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts

7500 miles a year is good enough for me, I don't even put that much miles on my SC in a year.
Old 08-16-04, 07:03 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I spend more in condoms in a month.
WOW
Too funny man.
Old 08-16-04, 12:35 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by Richie
WOW
Too funny man.
i know this is bad, but somehow the first words that came to my mind when i read that was "wow damn, hot sex man,.."
Old 08-16-04, 12:44 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

I spend more in condoms in a month.
By the way you guys are describing this car, you'll need one just LOOKING at it.
Old 08-16-04, 04:56 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

vW phaeton $699/month lease special
Old 08-16-04, 06:06 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by jpa2400
vW phaeton $699/month lease special
Wow! This poses an interesting question. Would anyone SERIOUSLY consider this car? If the lease terms were decent?

Funny but I am not sure. Let me do some more Pheaton research. The whole "VW" thing is killer, no?

Ya'lls thoughts

Old 08-16-04, 06:34 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Ya'lls thoughts
No.
Old 08-16-04, 06:44 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by DaveGS4
No.
LMAO!!!NO

Old 08-16-04, 06:55 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

me no too
Old 08-17-04, 04:48 AM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Wow! This poses an interesting question. Would anyone SERIOUSLY consider this car? If the lease terms were decent?

Funny but I am not sure. Let me do some more Pheaton research. The whole "VW" thing is killer, no?

Ya'lls thoughts
Grin, will you accept an answer of Hell No?

It as on the front page of my Crains or Automotive news, I was like hum.... $699..... naaaaa.
Old 08-17-04, 06:10 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Ya'lls thoughts
I've never driven one but I did sit in one (a W12) and it had the best seats I have ever sat in!!
Old 08-17-04, 09:17 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Ya'lls thoughts
One thing that would help you deecide if you wanted to lease it long-term (2-4 years) would be if you could talk the dealership or leasing agency into letting you rent it, say, for a week just to see what it's like. If, for any reason, you decided you DIDN'T like the car ......ride, noise, color, insurance, lack of room, etc....you could take it back in 7 days, pay the small bill, and not be stuck with something you couldn't get out of for several years without a penalty.

Quick Reply: 2004 NSX lease deal. $799 a month....