Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Who here has gotten their Lexus stuck in Mud / Sand??

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-04, 03:52 PM
NAZTY97
Lead Lap

Received 38 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Who here has gotten their Lexus stuck in Mud / Sand??

This bone headed chick was driving her ES300 around in a field ( to which there was gravel laid down to prevent you from driving in mud, but she must not have gathered that ) behind a college stadium to park to watch an event that had been rained on for about a week, and got stuck,... so these guys pushed her out, and then the dumb broad drove in reverse over the same spot and a got stuck again, spraying mud both times on neighboring vehicles who didn't drive in the mudholes and stayed on the graveled areas. Some girls walkin' by who saw the first incident had some choice words for her.

I was thinkin',... my lexus doesn't leave the asphault,... but then I gotta consider the driver...

...major insult to a beautiful breed of cars....
Old 08-17-04, 05:01 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who here has gotten their Lexus stuck in Mud / Sand??

Originally posted by NAZTY97
This bone headed chick was driving her ES300 around in a field ( to which there was gravel laid down to prevent you from driving in mud, but she must not have gathered that ) behind a college stadium to park to watch an event that had been rained on for about a week, and got stuck,... so these guys pushed her out, and then the dumb broad drove in reverse over the same spot and a got stuck again, spraying mud both times on neighboring vehicles who didn't drive in the mudholes and stayed on the graveled areas. Some girls walkin' by who saw the first incident had some choice words for her.

I was thinkin',... my lexus doesn't leave the asphault,... but then I gotta consider the driver...

...major insult to a beautiful breed of cars....
She sounds like a real winner. I have gotten my car stuck in snow but that's excuseable after last years huge snow storm. Other then that, iI try to avoid all kinds of "hazards"

-Anthony
Old 08-17-04, 11:10 PM
NAZTY97
Lead Lap

well snow doesn't count since it covers the road,... mud / sand are just not excuseable..... cuz that means the lex was somewhere it wasn't supposed to be.
Old 08-18-04, 12:13 AM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL here you go

Old 08-18-04, 12:22 AM
ES Boy
Lead Lap

I got stuck in some sand at Newport Beach. Me and my friends in RX300 AWD and 5th gen. Accord were attempting to drive through so we can get out of the parking lot by not paying $8. I went first and I got stuck. I had to have 8-10 guys (I don't remember exactly how many) lift the front of my car so I could get out of the hole I dug myself into. Once I got out, me and my RX buddy drove over a curb, through some bushes, over the bike/jogging path, then down another curb and onto some one way road in which we were going in the wrong direction. RX went first so he ran over most of the bushes for me to go through. Saved $8. w00t w00t.
Old 08-18-04, 05:44 AM
MY GS300
Lexus Test Driver

I once got stuck in the mud at a golf field while driving the gas-cart.

-Donald
Old 08-18-04, 05:57 AM
NAZTY97
Lead Lap

Skulinex,... i am afraid to ask what you thought you were doing or driving,.... that just look likes somewhere a car was not going to come out of..... is that in desert in Az or something??

I'm sure AAA loves you

SC430 + offroad =