Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

NOPI - Thank you Lexus Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-04, 09:33 PM
NOPIMAN
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOPI - Thank you Lexus Club

Wow... What a weekend. I would like to thank SELOC for attending my event. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I especially would like to thank you for being the club with the best display. All those Lexi looked great on the main road. Also congratulations for winning the 3rd most club entries. You guy really helped boost the caliber of my event and it is appreciated. Lets plan on something bigger and better for next year. I'm always open to new ideas so let me know what you think. Anyway thanks again.

NOPIMAN - Mark Meyers
Old 09-22-04, 09:43 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 356 Likes on 229 Posts

Old 09-22-04, 09:44 PM
LexFather

Default Re: NOPI - Thank you Lexus Club

Originally posted by NOPIMAN
Wow... What a weekend. I would like to thank SELOC for attending my event. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I especially would like to thank you for being the club with the best display. All those Lexi looked great on the main road. Also congratulations for winning the 3rd most club entries. You guy really helped boost the caliber of my event and it is appreciated. Lets plan on something bigger and better for next year. I'm always open to new ideas so let me know what you think. Anyway thanks again.

NOPIMAN - Mark Meyers
Mark,
We had an EXCEPTIONAL TIME!! The spot was perfect and the event was again well run and organized. All our members had a blast all weekend as well as a touch of sun burn! We all got blessed with great weather!

Thanks for hosting such a spectacular event. We are proud of all wins from a team and individual perspective and the opportunity to showcase our cars and club.

Mike

Old 09-22-04, 09:45 PM
LexFather

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=134346

Some pics of us here.

Old 09-22-04, 09:52 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

werd. Do you have to join or be inducted into SELOC???
Old 09-22-04, 09:57 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by Stage3
werd. Do you have to join or be inducted into SELOC???
You have initiation.... J/K.

Old 09-22-04, 09:58 PM
jmecbr900
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark,

As I told you in person I'll echo here.....We truly appreciate you guys helping us out and putting us in the spot we had. We all tried very hard to keep everything as organized as possible. Considering we had approx. (we're still finding out about wins even today) 20 individual victories and 2 team wins, it looks like you guys agreed with our style. We wanted to make the best of the opportunity and represent our Lexus community in the best light possible.

It looks like a mission accomplished to me.

Jaime

P.S. After seeing your car at the news shoot the other morning, you made me go out and start looking for new wheels. I appreciate that Mark......lol.
Old 09-22-04, 10:10 PM
NOPIMAN
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by jmecbr900
Mark,

P.S. After seeing your car at the news shoot the other morning, you made me go out and start looking for new wheels. I appreciate that Mark......lol.
That's actually my brother Michael and his GS. I had the Esprit, Hummer H1 and 300C by the fountain at the media center. I am without a Lexus at presant.
Old 09-22-04, 11:02 PM
jmecbr900
Lexus Test Driver

That's actually my brother Michael and his GS. I had the Esprit, Hummer H1 and 300C by the fountain at the media center. I am without a Lexus at presant.
My bad.
Old 09-23-04, 04:14 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 305 Likes on 184 Posts

NOPIMAN - Mark Meyers
Hey Mark, those of us who cannot make it out to events such as this can only dream about them. Kudos and props to you for organizing an event like this.

I have to ask you the million dollar question - do you know anyone up here in my neck of the woods who organizes such events (Toronto, Canada and surrrounding cities) that we could attend? (maybe you can come out and organize one here in Canada? )

I am suffering from an acute case of "meet deprivation".

Last edited by Hameed; 09-23-04 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-23-04, 04:18 AM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Old 09-23-04, 07:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,260 Likes on 1,373 Posts

Thank you Mark.

Also - we'd be honored if your brother would show his car with us next year! Maybe come to some local meets before then too .

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-23-04 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-23-04, 09:18 AM
amy011079
Lexus Test Driver

NOPIMAN - Mark Meyers
Thank YOU! As Mike said the area we were able to be in really allowed us to showcase our cars the way we had hoped to. People don't quite know what the Lexus community is about but we were able to give them a taste of how we do things this weekend. We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us. Thank you so much. Next year will certainly (by previous history) be bigger and better. No worries about that. Is NOPI 2005 gonna be ready for SELOC?

Thanks again Mark/NOPIMAN. SELOC and ClubLexus appreciates your efforts.

Amy

PS as Dave said have your brother come show with us next year!

Last edited by amy011079; 09-23-04 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-23-04, 09:32 AM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

Thank you so much Mark -- for the event of course, and for helping us out with that magnificent spot at NOPI. Next year will definately be a treat -- that also goes for every year after that