Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Why you don't make the neighbors mad at you (bmw vandalized)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-04, 07:39 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Wow that sucks, but honestly its not the first time I have seen this done to a 3 series. I have seen this done to atleast 4 BMWs before.

You think that is bad, my roomie got his 1988 Chevy S-10 pickup vandaliized about a month ago.He had his car parked on diamond st (for those who know the Temple Un. area) and they totally riped his car apart. They threw a brick through the drivers window, slashed all 4 tires, took a bat to the car, dented every single body panel (the hood got it the worst, it was like the engine wasnt even there). Oh thats not it folks, they took his AM ONLY radio, and his car battery. When he saw his car vandalized, he was highly upset just like anyone else would have been, but he was more upset that they stole his baseball glove than anything else. A basball glove!! His car jsut got beat to *****, and hes worrying about a glove? How about lack of transportation O well. Well those bastards also took his EZpass so hopefully they are dumb enough to use it. Its just a shame at what people do to other peoples belongings. I cant stand car thieves, like why are you gonnna mess with somebodies transportation? People have jobs and school, and are trying to better themselves and then you have to come home and deal with this *****. What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down, its called Karma, and those bastards are gonna get theres.

Woops sorry for the long post.
Old 10-30-04, 07:50 AM
BLK13X
Mortgage Slave

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Well said!

Very very unfortunate thing to see right there. I've never seen a case like that over my side of the world, but seeing how the trends start to follow... "spray can automobile vandalism, coming to a city near you!"

The thing that pisses me off the most is when I've had a crappy day (at school, work, or wherever) and I get home and some idiot has parked quarter way into my driveway (when I've already got troubles getting into my driveway at my lowered stance)... and they've still got space in front of them to move their stupid Subaru Forester! Absolute ignorant *****...

Old 10-30-04, 10:09 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had similar things like that happen to my last 2 cars.
If someone has some problems with me, I would prefer them to say it to my face.
Old 10-30-04, 10:42 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally posted by SharpLS-96
[what "BMW" stands for ...."Break My Windows" j/k
[/B]
That's a good one, Sharp...haven't head THAT one before.
Old 10-30-04, 11:04 AM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by kingkong5
you live in the Charter apartments? I lived there last year. It felt pretty safe to me too.

I lived at Villa Siena, right on jamboree