Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Boss' (wife) new Scion tC

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-04, 02:42 AM
tomtnc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DaveGS4
Tom I took the pics from the email you sent me earlier in the day and hosted them on my website gallery (changed your links). I think these are the same ones you had posted here - if not send me the new ones and I'll put 'em up.
You're the man Dave Thanks!
Old 11-16-04, 02:55 AM
tomtnc
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Scion tc

Originally posted by reggiek
Congrats on the purchase, I like it. SO much that I've been tempted to take it for a test drive. A guy I know has one and I've looked it up and down. I'm impressed with the looks, fit and finish. If only it were a couple inches longer (I'm a big guy).
Don't let your size scare you because this car is amazingly roomy inside. I'm 6-2 245lbs and am very comfortable in the driver's seat. The driver's seat has an easy manual height adjustment. With the front seat at 'my' setting, I can get in the driver's side rear seat and my knees don't touch the back of the front seat! The room in the rear seat of the car was probably the biggest surprise when we first looked at it. The rear seats are 60/40 split fold-down (flat) and also recline backwards. Yet another neat feature for hauling some long cargo:

1. Remove the headreast on the front passenger seat, recline it backwards to the flat position
2. Fold the passenger rear seat forward to the flat position, flush agains the passenger seat

Now you've got a flat floor that extends from the passenger dashboard to the rear of the hatch / trunk area in case you want to haul around things like cell phone towers, telephone poles, etc.