Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

RX 330 Plant Tour (review pg 3)

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-04, 07:42 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Cool

Many thanks Ken for your help!! I have sent you a reply PM to your mail box as well. If possible, I need just a bit more help as I'm in a bit of a bind here (check your PM). Thanks!!
Old 12-15-04, 06:13 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Unhappy

Ken,

Does this person have a direct e-mail address? (I am unable to send an e-mail to lexus.ca).
Old 12-16-04, 10:10 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry I couldn't persuad Sonia to get you included but Lexus Canada has final say on who they invite and I guess I was just lucky to get invited to this first tour. Like I mentioned in my PM there will be another tour of the RX330 plant in May '05 so fellow Club Lexus Canada members who live in Ontario will have an opportunity to get included but I would suggest to put a bug in Lexus Canada's ear by calling and talking to a Lexus Customer Service rep.

Hope that helps!

Ken
Old 12-17-04, 06:44 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Originally posted by 2SAVVY
Sorry I couldn't persuad Sonia to get you included but Lexus Canada has final say on who they invite and I guess I was just lucky to get invited to this first tour. Like I mentioned in my PM there will be another tour of the RX330 plant in May '05 so fellow Club Lexus Canada members who live in Ontario will have an opportunity to get included but I would suggest to put a bug in Lexus Canada's ear by calling and talking to a Lexus Customer Service rep.

Hope that helps!

Ken
I already have Ken Thanks for the advice......the Lexus rep I spoke with said I should contact the Cambridge plant directly to set things in motion. I have also e-mailed them again (got a direct e-mail address when I called) so we shall see........I think there might be a Lexus meet in the Toronto area in May 05 (folks from the States I really hope will join us). I'll keep things posted here to let everyone know what's happening. Thanks again Ken!
Old 01-04-05, 09:11 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

I will see you on Jan 25th Ken......I have been added to the list (along with my wife of course).
Old 01-04-05, 09:51 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lexusfreak
I will see you on Jan 25th Ken......I have been added to the list (along with my wife of course).
Thats great. Too bad we can't bring cameras or we could have a mini CL meet and post about it here. Nevertheless I will write a summary when I get home!

Ken
Old 01-04-05, 10:03 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by 2SAVVY
Thats great. Too bad we can't bring cameras or we could have a mini CL meet and post about it here. Nevertheless I will write a summary when I get home!

Ken
Excellent! I guess we can't even take pics of outside the plant? So people can actually see we were in fact at the plant & not pulling anyone's leg? lol I want a job at Lexus Canada head office......that would be so awesome!
Old 01-04-05, 10:07 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

I'm gonna try to bring my camera on the bus. I have a pocket sized fuji digital camera that I can bring with us so hopefully I can have that to take pics from the outside.
Old 01-04-05, 08:59 PM
LEXUS FAN!
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how do you get a tour of the plant?
Old 01-05-05, 03:16 PM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by LEXUS FAN!
how do you get a tour of the plant?
You have to be a Lexus owner (members of the general public will not be able to attend) & register to be added to a list. Not sure if your in the U.S. or Canada, the only Lexus plant on North American soil is in Cambridge, Ontario.....about an hour southwest of Toronto.
Old 01-05-05, 08:45 PM
LEXUS FAN!
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to be a Lexus owner (members of the general public will not be able to attend) & register to be added to a list. Not sure if your in the U.S. or Canada, the only Lexus plant on North American soil is in Cambridge, Ontario.....about an hour southwest of Toronto.
My mom is a lexus owner. How do you register? I am in the United States, but I could fly.
Old 01-06-05, 11:04 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by LEXUS FAN!
My mom is a lexus owner. How do you register? I am in the United States, but I could fly.
Where abouts in the U.S.? You can go to www.lexus.ca & get in contact with their customer satisfaction center.......see if they have room left. There is also another tour happening in May 2005. Good Luck!

Ken, I should be recieving my 'Package' in the mail from Lexus this afternoon......they Fed Ex'd it to me.......already booked off the Jan 25th date as a vacation day to boot!
Old 01-06-05, 12:08 PM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Hey im in michigan you think i can come for a visit?...im only 1 hour away.

CEO
Old 01-06-05, 12:31 PM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Where abouts in the U.S.? You can go to www.lexus.ca & get in contact with their customer satisfaction center.......see if they have room left. There is also another tour happening in May 2005. Good Luck!

Ken, I should be recieving my 'Package' in the mail from Lexus this afternoon......they Fed Ex'd it to me.......already booked off the Jan 25th date as a vacation day to boot!
Brendan that's cool. Hope you got the pics I sent the other nite. Look forward to meeting you and your wife on the Lexus coach ride into Cambridge. We're being picked up at the Airport Marriott pickup point.

Hameed if you see this post call Lexus Canada since I understand they still have a few open spots for this tour. PM me if you have any questions.

Ken
Old 01-06-05, 04:33 PM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by 2SAVVY
Brendan that's cool. Hope you got the pics I sent the other nite. Look forward to meeting you and your wife on the Lexus coach ride into Cambridge. We're being picked up at the Airport Marriott pickup point.

Hameed if you see this post call Lexus Canada since I understand they still have a few open spots for this tour. PM me if you have any questions.

Ken
Hameed, the folks at Lexus Canada did say there is small amout of room left (were not specific however).

Ken, I haven't got any pics from you......if you can re-send I'd appreciate it. I'll PM you anyways as I need to ask you a couple things.

Brenden

Quick Reply: RX 330 Plant Tour (review pg 3)