Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Added to the 'Lexus Plant' Tour list:

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-05, 09:06 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking Added to the 'Lexus Plant' Tour list:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to the January 25th Lexus plant tour with those who are attending! I just got a call from Lexus Canada telling me there is still room left over for the tour on that date! I will see those who are attending on the 25th. just try & wipe the grin off my face lol.
Old 01-04-05, 09:45 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

i would love to go except i am a bit far away, it would be nice to see a factory for lexus man
Old 01-04-05, 09:57 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'll have to PM you a pic of the Mrs and myself so you know who we are. When I get home tonight I will have to do that. Glad you got included. It seemed having it on a Tuesday made room since some can't get out of work..
Old 01-04-05, 10:00 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by 2SAVVY
I'll have to PM you a pic of the Mrs and myself so you know who we are. When I get home tonight I will have to do that. Glad you got included. It seemed having it on a Tuesday made room since some can't get out of work..
Sounds excellent Ken......I'll see if my wife & I have any pics we can scan & send as well. One question I thought of after I got of the phone with the lady that I didn't ask........what happens if the weather is bad out like freezing rain or heavy snow storm? Do they re-schedule the very next tour date or how does that work? & where abouts at Lexus head office do we park?
Old 01-04-05, 10:09 AM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I will look at my package that Lexus sent me when I get home to see where the meeting place at Lexus's headoffice is.. From past events they clearly mark it so you should have no problems. As for the weather that is a good question. Odds are it should be nice. **crossing fingers**
Old 01-05-05, 07:04 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Cool

Originally Posted by 2SAVVY
I will look at my package that Lexus sent me when I get home to see where the meeting place at Lexus's headoffice is.. From past events they clearly mark it so you should have no problems. As for the weather that is a good question. Odds are it should be nice. **crossing fingers**
Crossing fingers on this end too. I love the Canadian Flag btw.......you will have to show me sometime how I can get that on mine.