Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus/Toyota Loyalty Discount?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-05, 08:02 PM
marcpitch
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus/Toyota Loyalty Discount?

When I bought a GS400 in 1998, I became aware of a discount Lexus/Toyota offered for previous owners of a Toyota or Lexus. After the best deal was made, a discount was taken off the price - more for previous Lexus owners than for Toyota owners.

Is this loyalty program still in place? Anybody know the details?
Old 01-12-05, 10:27 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

Liz? Longo Lexus? Here's a good question for you. Right up your alley.
Old 01-12-05, 08:43 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

i will just speak from my experience. i got "encore" rates, which is like couple of points below the lowest point possible. and on the lease i think the multiple deposit plan is the best you can ask for right now, coz' that also brings down the rate significantly. basically by leasing the sc430 now and then buy it out after the lease, i will be paying ridiculously small amount of interest

not sure if this is like the loyalty program. heck, if there is such a thing, they better give me a killer deal on my next car!
Old 01-12-05, 09:02 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Wink

Yes, there are 2 different loyalty programs currently ongoing....

If you have previously leased or financed a Toyota or Lexus through Toyota Motor Credit (TMCC) or Lexus Financial Services (LFS), you get a little lower lease rate or money factor.

If you currently own a Lexus (financed,leased, or paid in full, no matter how old or in what condition) you get an additional $500 savings on a NEW GS300, GS430, or LX470. Doesn't matter if you lease, finance or pay cash for the new one, nor are you required to trade in your current one.

Rominl is referring to a Multiple Security Deposit lease (MSD lease). This applies ONLY to leasing. You put out a large sum of money (like a down payment). The only difference is that your payment is lowered due to a lower money factor AND you get all the money back at the end. Provided you do not go over your mileage allowanced and their are is no excessive wear/tear at lease end.

Hope this helps!
Old 01-12-05, 10:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Longo Lexus

If you have previously leased or financed a Toyota or Lexus through Toyota Motor Credit (TMCC) or Lexus Financial Services (LFS), you get a little lower lease rate or money factor.

If you currently own a Lexus (financed,leased, or paid in full, no matter how old or in what condition) you get an additional $500 savings on a NEW GS300, GS430, or LX470. Doesn't matter if you lease, finance or pay cash for the new one, nor are you required to trade in your current one.

Rominl is referring to a Multiple Security Deposit lease (MSD lease). This applies ONLY to leasing. You put out a large sum of money (like a down payment). The only difference is that your payment is lowered due to a lower money factor AND you get all the money back at the end. Provided you do not go over your mileage allowanced and their are is no excessive wear/tear at lease end.

Hope this helps!
ah thanks for the info eliz but don't look at me, i am not going to get a new gs430 too bad there is nothing for the ls430, hehe

i think the multiple deposit plan is pretty brilliant, especially if you have e chunk of cash lying around
Old 01-12-05, 10:52 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Longo Lexus

Hope this helps!
Yeah, got that $500 coupon in the mail recently.... Also not sure if you are eligbile but there is the college program through Lexus.

Old 01-12-05, 11:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Yeah, got that $500 coupon in the mail recently.... Also not sure if you are eligbile but there is the college program through Lexus.
you sure that 500 is the same as the one eliz talked about? i got the 500 from the driving event. and anyone wanna guess why i got my sc430 in nov
Old 01-13-05, 02:19 AM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

at roswell they give you $1000 off per lexus on your household <under your name> IF you buy a brand new one
Old 01-13-05, 06:40 AM
marcpitch
Driver

Would I get that $500 discount if I leased a Lexus in 1998 but do not currently have a Lexus?

I am not talking about discounted finance rates...I am talking about discounts off the car price.
Old 01-13-05, 07:04 AM
Lexusfreak
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Cool

I wonder if something similar applies to Canadian Lexus customers & even if we purchased a CPO vehicle from a Lexus dealer?
Old 01-13-05, 08:54 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by marcpitch
Would I get that $500 discount if I leased a Lexus in 1998 but do not currently have a Lexus?

I am not talking about discounted finance rates...I am talking about discounts off the car price.
i doubt. i "think" it's for people who current has a lexus?
Old 01-13-05, 08:54 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Skulinex
at roswell they give you $1000 off per lexus on your household <under your name> IF you buy a brand new one
damn..... this would be a killer deal for me. maybe i should get a lexus from your dealership
Old 01-13-05, 09:06 AM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

These are just a few of the special "Encore" bonuses you can get if you get a new 2005 Lexus. Of course it is in addtion to any special pricing the dealership offers. The $500 certificate doesn't affect the dealership in any way. For example, should you finance and put a down payment of $3000, it becomes like you put down $3,500. Or if you pay cash, then your "ou the door" becomes $500 less. It's almost like having a good poker hand, you reveal it at the very end to garner additional savings. Also, I should menion the certificate is only good on NEW 2005 GS's and LX's. No 2006's on the program. Sorry guys.
Old 01-13-05, 09:31 AM
ntran18
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Skulinex
Roswell GA? Is there a limit? I know someone who would make off like a bandit.
Old 01-13-05, 01:10 PM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ntran18
Roswell GA? Is there a limit? I know someone who would make off like a bandit.
Yes, roswell ga dealership, this was done about a year and so ago, they might still do it, I can find out for you.. the deal is the car titles must be under the name of the person purchasing a brand new one

Quick Reply: Lexus/Toyota Loyalty Discount?