Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

I have finally crossed over to the dark side.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-05, 07:41 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,492 Likes on 1,637 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
man, do you wanna kick one of the housemate out and have me move in? i can cook
Maybe they do more 'favors' than just cooking.
Old 03-03-05, 07:43 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

You are not a girl lol
Old 03-03-05, 08:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
Maybe they do more 'favors' than just cooking.
hahhaa shhh..... i was gonna test him out on that
Old 03-03-05, 09:21 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm scared now...
Old 03-04-05, 01:23 AM
R1MAN
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
it's a problem because everyone's so busy i rarely see my parents. Where they live, when i arrive, security for the community needs to call them to let them know i'm coming, NO EXCEPTIONS. In addition i do not have the garage clicker to my dad's garage (i dont think he trusts me)...sooo i need to find the time where my parents (dad) are there, then coordinate that to when i'm free, then drive 30 mins over. Not so simple....i wish it was.
Same thing here, when I go to visit my daddy, it takes a long time to go through all the gates, searching my car and myself, and the real pain is I have pass the polygraph, last time I've got a bit nervous and I didn't pass the test and they kept me for a week until by chance my mom didn't pass the test either so they brought her over, so after this my dad got worry and started looking for us
Old 03-04-05, 11:34 AM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by R1MAN
Same thing here, when I go to visit my daddy, it takes a long time to go through all the gates, searching my car and myself, and the real pain is I have pass the polygraph, last time I've got a bit nervous and I didn't pass the test and they kept me for a week until by chance my mom didn't pass the test either so they brought her over, so after this my dad got worry and started looking for us
you forgot the part where they **** probed you too, or did you black out like last time?
Old 03-04-05, 03:51 PM
R1MAN
Rookie

you forgot the part where they **** probed you too, or did you black out like last time?
It seems that you remember that part clearly, and you are kind of expert on that
Grow up, would you?
Search button is useful in many ways, if you know what I mean,
[QUOTE=jracerlmn]recently i bought an old 1993 toyota corolla DX that i am going to turn into a rally car for the sole purpose of destroying it...

paid $2000 for the sucker (did i get ripped off?)
QUOTE]
I'm not a millionaire, but I have been around them enough to know that they wont come on line and ask if they get ripped off or not only for 2 grand, they spend more than that in daily bases just to keep their household the way they like.
So stop all the none sense, like visiting your dad is a such complicated thing to do, or your roommate or whatever, considering they don't pay for rent,park their car in the garage and you don't have enough space for your own cars, everybody knows that a MAN'S toy is very important to him.

Not that I care, but I truly believe you are living in your dream, or stop smoking or give me some of it, it seems that whatever it is gives an awesome hallucination.

None the less if you have what you say you have, and everything you say is the truth, I feel really sorry for you that you've the money but you ain't got the LOVE from your family, so in age of 22 you have to go through a lot trouble to see them.
Old 03-04-05, 11:58 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

[QUOTE=R1MAN]It seems that you remember that part clearly, and you are kind of expert on that
Grow up, would you?
Search button is useful in many ways, if you know what I mean,
recently i bought an old 1993 toyota corolla DX that i am going to turn into a rally car for the sole purpose of destroying it...

paid $2000 for the sucker (did i get ripped off?)
QUOTE]
I'm not a millionaire, but I have been around them enough to know that they wont come on line and ask if they get ripped off or not only for 2 grand, they spend more than that in daily bases just to keep their household the way they like.
So stop all the none sense, like visiting your dad is a such complicated thing to do, or your roommate or whatever, considering they don't pay for rent,park their car in the garage and you don't have enough space for your own cars, everybody knows that a MAN'S toy is very important to him.

None the less if you have what you say you have, and everything you say is the truth, I feel really sorry for you that you've the money but you ain't got the LOVE from your family, so in age of 22 you have to go through a lot trouble to see them.
apparently you dont know. The only reason why i have money is because pinch every penny till it screams. I use coupons, fillet-o-fish fridays etc. Apparently the only millionaires you know are the ones that like to flash cash, eat out everyday, buy ridiculously expensive clothes. I dont. If i have extra money, I'll spend it on what i consider to be something important to me. Besides i never said i was a millionaire. I have a lot of toys, but having toys doesn't make a millionaire does it? I dont have a lavish lifestyle either. I only spend a lot of money on stuff that aren't everyday or disposable. I dont ****ing eat out all the time, I just save and save and save until i have enough for a car or whatever, then i get one.

And letting your roommates park in the garage is actually considered NICE. I could let them park outside, but I'm not a **** like that.

Besides....where my parents live, people pay a **** load of money for security and privacy. They purposely make it difficult for people to enter. That's the whole ****ing point of a gated community. In addition, LOVE has nothing to do with anything. If you have two retired parents who like to travel, it's not exactly that easy to see them when they're not there. Since when can you can visit people who aren't at their house? wow...that's something new.
Old 03-05-05, 12:16 AM
R1MAN
Rookie

I have nothing against you bro, in my first comment, quite simply I was just joking, but I guess you took it in the wrong way.

[QUOTE=jracerlmn
apparently you dont know. The only reason why i have money is because pinch every penny till it screams. I use coupons, fillet-o-fish fridays etc. Apparently the only millionaires you know are the ones that like to flash cash, eat out everyday, buy ridiculously expensive clothes. I dont. If i have extra money, I'll spend it on what i consider to be something important to me. Besides i never said i was a millionaire. I have a lot of toys, but having toys doesn't make a millionaire does it? I dont have a lavish lifestyle either. I only spend a lot of money on stuff that aren't everyday or disposable. I dont ****ing eat out all the time, I just save and save and save until i have enough for a car or whatever, then i get one.

And letting your roommates park in the garage is actually considered NICE. I could let them park outside, but I'm not a **** like that.

Besides....where my parents live, people pay a **** load of money for security and privacy. They purposely make it difficult for people to enter. That's the whole ****ing point of a gated community. In addition, LOVE has nothing to do with anything. If you have two retired parents who like to travel, it's not exactly that easy to see them when they're not there. Since when can you can visit people who aren't at their house? wow...that's something new.[/QUOTE]

If thats what it is my hat off to you
Old 03-05-05, 12:22 AM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

oh...nevemrind then...then i apologize too...just having a rough time with the insurance thing and all...
Old 03-05-05, 03:50 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

i still want pics, only because i love cars.
Old 03-05-05, 10:39 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Why do I feel like im in a pre 90's Honda forum?

Old 03-06-05, 05:31 PM
Matters
Pole Position

I'm not sure that a French Maid's outfit will suit you though.... Acutally I'm pretty sure it won't!