Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

F1 Racing San Marino Grand Prix... WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-05, 02:18 PM
flipspeed
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F1 Racing San Marino Grand Prix... WOW!

i dont really follow f1 racing, i just happened to catch it on cbs earlier this afternoon. i just have to say WOW! its hard to put into words how exciting the race was, with schumacher coming back from 10th place to battle for first against alonso in the renault with a few laps remaining. if anyone can find video highlights, please post!
Old 04-24-05, 02:31 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I am out driving the new GS's and they have an exciting race for once.
Old 04-24-05, 02:53 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts
Default ...

Yeah I was watching this earlier...Schumacher started in the 13ths position and battled his way all the way to 2nd.....if he didn't go wide on some of the turns he could've snagged 1st...it was an amazing race
Old 04-25-05, 07:32 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This has to be one of the best races in recent history in terms of excitement and competitiveness in a while. It is also said to be one of the closest finishes in history. It looks like all the top teams from last year are all back on stride again. Too early to tell, but it looks like this season will look similar to last year only a little more competitive between the top teams. It looks like Ferrari is back, BAR/Honda looks to be back, but we need to see how they do next race, Renault is strong just like last year, McLaren/Mercedes is starting to have reliability issues just like last year, BMWWilliams hasn't quite got it together just like last year, Toyota looks to be dropping off a bit. By mid seaons we might be right back to how it was last year.