Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Factory Freak

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-05, 12:11 PM
BlkGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Freak

I was talking to my friend the other day, and he told me about this occurance known as a "Factory Freak". According to him every car maker sometimes releases cars which are more powerfull then the rest of that specific model. I wish my car was one.... but then again i never raced a factory GS300 so i cant tell. Oh man, just the thought gives me goose bumps
Old 06-22-05, 12:25 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkGS3
I was talking to my friend the other day, and he told me about this occurance known as a "Factory Freak". According to him every car maker sometimes releases cars which are more powerfull then the rest of that specific model. I wish my car was one.... but then again i never raced a factory GS300 so i cant tell. Oh man, just the thought gives me goose bumps
umm i wonder what's the reason behind, if any, when no one would know which car is faster. plus, most cars are made by machines now, so there are deviation on the power output of the engine. sometimes you can see like 10 or even 15hp difference from the same engine series.

and since you kept up so well with the bmw 330, maybe you have a factory freak
Old 06-22-05, 01:53 PM
BlkGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would be sweet. BTW great memory you got there