Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Passenger Annoyances

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-05, 04:30 PM
Woogie
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nothing a good old slap to the left cheek won't solve
Old 06-27-05, 04:47 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts

In addition to some of those listed - don't put your feet on my dash
Old 06-27-05, 07:52 PM
Megatron
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cormega

To each his own sc! Although have you heard Cormega, he is a great hip hop artist. I got a bunch of his mp3-s I can send u. peace.
Old 06-27-05, 08:55 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate it when people....
...kick the lower part of my door when they get out (friggin neanderthals)
...fiddle with my radio (my music, touch and die)
...talk smack about my driving (if you dont like it, you can waste your own gas)
...try to put stuff in my car - example - ex liked putting her hair clips on my visor (that's a big no-no)
...open doors too fast and bang the car parked next to it (disrespects both ways)
...open my center console and riff through the things in it (WTF...are you a friggin mole?)
...throw their trash on a) the floor b) arm rest pockets c) ashtray
...think my windows are fingerprint proof (i want clear windows)
last but not least
.....i dont care how fine you are...when you enter my car after a beach day...you wipe the sand OFF...that stuff gets into all the nooks and crannies and sometimes even those little perforated holes in my leather
Old 06-27-05, 11:17 PM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AmethySC
In addition to some of those listed - don't put your feet on my dash
YES. that's one of the most Annoying things in the world.. put their dirty a$$ feet on my dash.. stuff like that makes me want to put a dam shotgun aiming right at the passenger side and a dam mechine gun aiming straight at the backseat.. and better raise their dam hands before speaking...

one time. some preak that i was giving a ride to(cuz i'm soo nice).. had some kinda pointy object in his back jean pocket.. b@stard scratch up my leather seat.. .. from that day on i don't care who you are.even if you're a supermodel wearing a bikini.. make sure you got enought meat on that boney a$$ to not scatch up my leater.. i make sure they check their back pockets before entering..
Old 06-28-05, 04:01 AM
2ndchance
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 1993ES300x
WOW.. i think you should get yourself a McLaren F1 a one seater.. but a few of those things that you're annoyed of.. same go's for me.. musice and the makeup..
YES i'm annoyed when someone like my mom, aunt or anyone trying to teach me how to drive. when they don't even have a freaking drivers licenses.

Isn't a McLaren a 3-seater? For the driver, his wife, and his mistress?
Old 06-28-05, 10:05 AM
TSXtacy
Rookie

Radio is the biggest one, but I feel for my friends, none of which want to listen to my "Euro Trash" (Trance). Usually I'm left with the least passengers because of this. better for me, my leather will stay cleaner and last longer .

Oh, and SLAMMED DOORS! WTF?!
Old 06-28-05, 10:34 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

I hate people that need to touch everything and see if they can break it or something.
Old 06-28-05, 12:47 PM
Milla...

I HATE, I HATE I HATE!!!!! hearing people spitting their chapped lipped remnents or small food particals in my car, later I see them dried up and stuck to my dash board. Every time I hear that I want to frickin slap'em right smack in the mouth, be it in my car or house. Now thats what I hate.
Old 06-29-05, 02:28 AM
0l33l
Lexus Test Driver

I hate it when my pasengers stick their hands into the huge hole left in my dash by the removal of my radio. Also hate it when people put their drinks were hte cupholder used to be. The problems with building a carputer
Old 06-30-05, 09:21 PM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Richie
I hate people that need to touch everything and see if they can break it or something.
haha. it's a LEXUS.. it's like a whole new world for those who never been on one.. i don't really mind if they touch. just don't break.. like they say" you break it you buy it"..

ONE MORE THING that i bett every guys hates...
after a night of partying.. you're got a few beers in your system. but still able to drive.. when the party is over, you're have to drive the fat ugly girls home(cuz she ain't got no ride, and you're so nice).. not only you don't want to drive cuz you're a little buz from the beer. but the fat chicken wouldn't even say THank you and slams your door.. not only they mess up your KYB shocks and use your GAS(considering the price of gas these days). but they didn't even say a simple THANK YOU??.. crap.. i hate that..

Last edited by 1993ES300x; 06-30-05 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-30-05, 10:23 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1993ES300x
haha. it's a LEXUS.. it's like a whole new world for those who never been on one.. i don't really mind if they touch. just don't break.. like they say" you break it you buy it"..

ONE MORE THING that i bett every guys hates...
after a night of partying.. you're got a few beers in your system. but still able to drive.. when the party is over, you're have to drive the fat ugly girls home(cuz she ain't got no ride, and you're so nice).. not only you don't want to drive cuz you're a little buz from the beer. but the fat chicken wouldn't even say THank you and slams your door.. not only they mess up your KYB shocks and use your GAS(considering the price of gas these days). but they didn't even say a simple THANK YOU??.. crap.. i hate that..
LOL FAT GIRLS HAHAHAHAHA

the trick is to only unlock the drivers door and drive off before they can rub the butter off their fingers so their hands wont slip off the door handles
Old 07-01-05, 04:43 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 288 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
LOL FAT GIRLS HAHAHAHAHA

the trick is to only unlock the drivers door and drive off before they can rub the butter off their fingers so their hands wont slip off the door handles
On the fat chicks, more weight = slower.

HAHAHAHAHA @ unlocking the drivers door only. Stick the key in the door and turn it right once, and the passenger door wont unlock LMAO.
Old 07-01-05, 08:11 AM
TJW98LS
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

This reminds me of a green Camry I saw the other day. To me it looked like it had been lowered, from the back view. The windows were tinted and they had there windows open. So I start to pull around the car and notice the back was just dropped to the ground while the front was up high. So I look in the window and there were 3 fat women all crammed in the back and a couple of teenagers in the front. I wonder how hard that little V6 was working to power it up the hill?

Edit: I ALSO, MOST DEFINETLY!!! Hate it when people SMOKE in my car. If someone lights up something in my car I throw it out the window, enough said!! I like to maintain my clean car smell and not a musty, nasty,-bunghole smell.
Old 07-01-05, 08:15 AM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexusk8
This topic is worthy to be placed in the Car Chat forum

Quick Reply: Passenger Annoyances