Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lambo for $35,000!!!!! PIMP!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-05, 10:52 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lambo for $35,000!!!!! PIMP!!!!!!

I'm not the seller, but i'd take that over a shelby gt500 eleanor replica any day!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Last edited by Wald GS; 06-30-05 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-30-05, 11:24 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

omg, does he have foil in the engine bay?
Old 06-30-05, 11:25 PM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

PAAAASSSS!!!!
Old 06-30-05, 11:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

awesome, right when i need it
Old 07-01-05, 05:48 AM
superpats
Lexus Test Driver

Its a friggin Fiero!
Old 07-01-05, 07:02 AM
Milla...

A bit to Fisher Priceish for my taste.
Old 07-01-05, 07:32 AM
TJW98LS
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

no... I thought about it for a second and liked how they got pretty close with it, but reality smacked me in the head. AND YOU'D TAKE THAT OVER THE ELEANOR REPLICA?!?!?!?!?
Old 07-01-05, 07:41 AM
xravexboix
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn! Doesn't look all that bad... but a poser is a poser nonetheless =]
Old 07-01-05, 09:20 AM
adidosc
Lexus Champion

sure, that'd car would be fun until the first person questions you on it, then you're stuck in the mud.

"yeah, it's not a real lambo. i thought i'd try and fool everyone by buying a replica."

Old 07-01-05, 09:27 AM
LEXUS FAN!
Lead Lap

if you read the description though...he wants CASH

i'm confused...this isn't really a Lambo??? did he just put a LAMBO body on it???

Vehicle Description

Look at the pictures close, all of the gaps on this car are great, It takes a lot of time and experience to build a replica that looks like the genuine article. It does not hurt also if you have an exact size copy of the original which uses all of the real diablo glass and lights also. This is one of the most important things to look for in a replica because if the real glass and lights fit and are used, then the sizes are perfect as it is in this case. The side windows are power and they do not get stuck or act funny at all, they go up and down fast with no problems, which is rare if you have been looking at them close. This car is a 1984 pontiac fiero with a 1984 caddy engine and auto transmission mounted longitudal. The car is titled registered driven and insured as a pontiac fiero. This is a fiero with a body kit, new wheels and tires, new glass, new interior ect... The car has a GM drivetrain with a carbarated motor so any mechanic can work on it, makes repairs easy and reasonable. The front suspension is air adjustable and the rear suspension has dual ajustable coil over shocks. The car rides really great. this car includes electric release hood latch, electric release engine cover, both doors open by electric buttons inside as well as by the remote control. There is also a back up manual release button by the drivers speaker which will open the door also. There is a pioneer cd player with all pioneer speakers- Nothing super loud, but it works well. Seat belts are included, all guages work with dual temperature guages. Yes tempature is very important and the main thing you must watch in any lambo replica. This car has the original caddy V8 radiator in the rear with dual electric cooling fans plus a V6 radiator in the front of the car with a electric cooling fan, Keeps the car running cool very well, something you must always check out when purchasing a lambo. Notice in the pictures all of the wires are loomed and neat and clean. The car is neat under the hood and in the trunk. The exhaust system on this car is nice and fancy- sounds real awesome and it is located in the factory diablo position behind the rear black grill in the middle. This grill is functional and cut out so the exhaust heat comes out of there and melts the tail lights just like on the real diablo. Well ok, this car does not quite have the power of the V12 and it actually does not melt the tail lights, but it looks great. There is a motor cover made of fiberglass sitting on top of the caddy motor so you can not see the V8 motor from the outside of the car, also you can see the motor cover out of your rear view mirror. You can see out of the rear window just fine. Side mirrors are adjustable also. This car is priced to go fast as I need the cash fast, $35,000 is firm, or I can put on different wheels as seen on the car on my website for an additional $2000 if you feel the need to spend more money because you do not like the ones on the car at this time. check out our website at www.kitcar.cc also check out this months "Kit Car Builder" magazine where the red convertable diablo we built was featured and pictured on the cover. "June" issue. Notice My 100% feedback, I do not want to waste your time or mine, so please call me with any questions or if you do not understand something in this ad. I spend a lot of time to describe everything I can think of on this car but I understand everyone has things they are looking for. This car is 100% completed, it can sit in the garage for a month and start right up, all of the lights work, blinkers, 3rd brake light, license plate light, the defrost vents blow air up at the windshield and the front vents blow air good and strong, something you should always ask when looking for a custom built car. There are inner wheel wells for that finished look, the interior is very nice, email me if you need specific pictures of some part of the car or anything. Call my cell anytime at 321-431-8120. This car is sold "as is" as any used car in Florida, any one is welcome to come to my shop with an appointment and I will take you for a test drive. I can help with delivery in the US, I can deliver the car in enclosed trailer for a nomial fee, email or call for a quote. I do accept pay pal for a deposit and we can work out the rest with wire transfer, bank check, cash, whatever, just call to work out the details. Thank you for your interest. www.kitcar.cc
Old 07-01-05, 09:56 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

The body work actually looks pretty solid minus the HORRID rear fender wells. Eeek those are a mess.

This is a perfect car for a club poser that just wants to pick up *** at clubs. Almost no one at a club will notice it's a faker at night while drunk. Especially club booty.

Any enthusiast will laugh at you tho.
Old 07-01-05, 10:16 AM
flipspeed
Lead Lap

ill take a lotus for 50p
Old 07-01-05, 10:30 AM
TJW98LS
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CleanSC
The body work actually looks pretty solid minus the HORRID rear fender wells. Eeek those are a mess.

This is a perfect car for a club poser that just wants to pick up *** at clubs. Almost no one at a club will notice it's a faker at night while drunk. Especially club booty.

Any enthusiast will laugh at you tho.
I don't know about those fender wells man....check this out...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...egory=6290#img
Old 07-01-05, 10:30 AM
Lvangundy

I'd guess a lot of money and work has been put into that car.

I got kinda sucked into the kit car world a few years ago because it looked interesting to build up.

A lot of those projects come out really bad. The panels don't fit right, interior is crap etc..

There are turn-key kits that are 100% built with Chevy/Ford V8s putting out a lot of power in a lightweight package.

If I ever did one of those I wouldn't go with a Lambo or Ferrari kit, it's just too cheesy. A totally fresh new design would be interesting - especially with a 1UZ-FE.

Old 07-01-05, 10:33 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

I'd take the ELEANOR fo shizzle.

Quick Reply: Lambo for $35,000!!!!! PIMP!!!!!!