Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

New Here (A4 owner, check out his pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-05, 01:45 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its an awesome lookin car minus the skateboards. Personally I would get those rims in polished and stick with stock seats
Old 07-14-05, 02:33 AM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude you have no clue about modding a euro so ****. If you look at my car nobody told me to do anything I did the opposite of what people want. Why look the same as everyone else
EGainer-I have a K04, ported exhaust manifold, 360CC injectors, Racetec FMIC, 1.5BAR GIAC chip, BPV, Neuspeed exhaust
xknowonex-You sir sound like a ricer and you obviously dont know me. First my wheels are polished lips and Brushed alluminum face why get full polished it looks to bling and so close to chrome. Second Recaros SRD's are much better than the wack *** stock leather seats. Skateboards I like it obviously that is why I implemented it into my theme. Im glad you have your own opinion next time keep it to yourself. Happy modding biotch

Originally Posted by Celicamaro
Dude, how can you be soooo wrong about me? Who's been spreading lies? Everyone knows I am the rice defender here(if there is such a thing as rice). When automotive freedom of expression is threaten or ridiculed, I'm there faster than superman. Rice bashing is condone here big time, they even post threads to bait me, moderators keep close tabs on me to make sure I don't mess any bashers up too badly. I'm the last person on earth to ever call a german car a "kraut". Most likely I'll be the first to defend "kraut" when the term is used to brand a german vehicle. I'm the dude you want on your side.
Old 07-14-05, 02:45 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by sicknickel
Dude you have no clue about modding a euro so ****. If you look at my car nobody told me to do anything I did the opposite of what people want. Why look the same as everyone else
EGainer-I have a K04, ported exhaust manifold, 360CC injectors, Racetec FMIC, 1.5BAR GIAC chip, BPV, Neuspeed exhaust
xknowonex-You sir sound like a ricer and you obviously dont know me. First my wheels are polished lips and Brushed alluminum face why get full polished it looks to bling and so close to chrome. Second Recaros SRD's are much better than the wack *** stock leather seats. Skateboards I like it obviously that is why I implemented it into my theme. Im glad you have your own opinion next time keep it to yourself. Happy modding biotch
Dude, its ur 5th post in the entire forum and ur calling me a ricer already. Yes, I dont know you but you did make such a "great" impressionso far. LOL, thats very nice of you. First of all, I did praise ur car. Second, Recaros makes some really nice seats but Id stick with oem when it comes to luxury cars. Third, if u really wanted to start with the rice bashing thing, ur the one puttin skateboards on ur car. Nuff said

Last edited by xknowonex; 07-14-05 at 02:52 AM.
Old 07-14-05, 02:56 AM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

What im saying by you dont know me is that I skate. I have been skating for many years and I wanted to be different how is that rice it creativity but you wouldnt know that cause you dont have any mods. I have been a car enthusiast for about 7 years now been around the block and I just got tired of the fiberglass boxes, and the normal but can you hate someone for trying to stand out.
Old 07-14-05, 04:21 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Your Audi is sick. The kit, seats and system are on point. I also like your choice in wheels Any more plans for it?
Old 07-14-05, 04:27 AM
LexFather

Look guys, this is INAPPROPRIATE.
1. No thread jacking
2. If you don't like the car, just let it go.
3. No cursing.

This is NOT how we welcome people to Clublexus.

Old 07-14-05, 05:06 AM
Incendiary
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Look guys, this is INAPPROPRIATE.
1. No thread jacking
2. If you don't like the car, just let it go.
3. No cursing.

This is NOT how we welcome people to Clublexus.
. Most of the comments thus far have been appropriate, even though EGainer did misunderstand Celicamaro's humor.

Regardless, car looks nice.

Last edited by LexFather; 07-14-05 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-14-05, 06:25 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Sicknickel, does Europrojektz have a Florida chapter?
Old 07-14-05, 07:33 AM
ARISTO*7
Lexus Champion

wow. thats one sweet A4
Old 07-14-05, 08:35 AM
Milla...

I for one like the car, and think the skate boards are a very nice touch, its different and because its your hobbie (outside of modding cars) it reflects you even more, isn't that what modding is all about. Theres a special place in my heart for Audi's no matter their reps.
Old 07-14-05, 09:14 AM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

Yes we do have a florida chapter http://www.europrojektz.com/EP6/south.htmI dont have much planned for this car just Paint the hood a little, CF mirrors, CF door pillars, and CF Door blades(the black things on my door) those are all through a sponsor
Errrrr.. body thanks for the compliments
Milla- I see you have a A8 that is just status right there come on over to www.audizine.com
for some audi talk
Originally Posted by GS300Rich
Sicknickel, does Europrojektz have a Florida chapter?
Old 07-14-05, 09:18 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 534 Likes on 283 Posts

Here you go. I tried to get my name as 1sicknickel like on the Audi forums but I couldnt
Dude you have a nice clean A4, love the iForged! Keeping it SoCal for sure. Welcome to CL BTW.
Old 07-14-05, 09:32 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Yes we do have a florida chapter http://www.europrojektz.com/EP6/south.htmI dont have much planned for this car just Paint the hood a little, CF mirrors, CF door pillars, and CF Door blades(the black things on my door) those are all through a sponsor

Thanks for the link
Old 07-14-05, 09:43 AM
Milla...

Yes and I love this frickin car to absolute death, I haven't gotten out of it since I bought it. I'll visit that site, I do have some questions. I've been wondering about Audi forums but never took the time to look into them. Thanks.
Old 07-14-05, 09:58 AM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

wouldnt you know it...Peter's first post on clublexus ends up being controversial!

Quick Reply: New Here (A4 owner, check out his pics)