Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

New Here (A4 owner, check out his pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-05, 09:59 AM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

those iForgeds look HOT.
Old 07-14-05, 10:35 AM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pic in your sig what kind of camera did you use. . BTW Duan you love it
Originally Posted by foofighter
wouldnt you know it...Peter's first post on clublexus ends up being controversial!
Old 07-14-05, 10:37 AM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sicknickel
Nice pic in your sig what kind of camera did you use. . BTW Duan you love it
i jacked the camera off some guy

btw, pete's car is not rice or any dirivative of rice. Modding is so subjective so what might be good for one may not be for all.
Old 07-14-05, 10:37 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 294 Likes on 176 Posts

Very nice A4!!!

I especially like the CF hood, awesome wheels (I have the same preference in finish as you), body kit, exhaust, engine, bbk (what bbk do you have?), Recaros and trunk setup!!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!!
Old 07-14-05, 10:48 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 219 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by nthach
those iForgeds look HOT.
+1. They look very nice with the car.
Old 07-14-05, 10:54 AM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

They are a Porsche Cayenne 6 piston Caliper and ECS tuning 14.1 Rotors
Originally Posted by Hameed
Very nice A4!!!

I especially like the CF hood, awesome wheels (I have the same preference in finish as you), body kit, exhaust, engine, bbk (what bbk do you have?), Recaros and trunk setup!!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!!
Old 07-14-05, 11:00 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 294 Likes on 176 Posts

They are a Porsche Cayenne 6 piston Caliper and ECS tuning 14.1 Rotors
Which means they are Brembo brakes because from what I have read, Brembo supplies all braking systems to Porsche. Excellent brakes!!
Old 07-14-05, 07:42 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Default Class A4

I happen to know Peter and his A4 personaly, and all I can say is, I can describe his ride in one word "CLASSY"
Best Regards,
David
Old 07-14-05, 07:53 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

DAYYUMMM!!!! That ish is hot!!!!

Thats a very nice car. Good work.
Old 07-14-05, 09:21 PM
Faraaz23
Lexus Test Driver

Welcome to Club Lexus!

Thats an insanely hot ride there.... great job with it. I think the skateboards are a really creative touch.

You're whole crew has some of the SICKEST rides i've seen in a while. Making me kinda wish I had an M3 and about $15,000 liquid to mod with!!
Old 07-14-05, 11:13 PM
Celicamaro
Lead Lap

Dude you have no clue about modding a euro so ****. If you look at my car nobody told me to do anything I did the opposite of what people want. Why look the same as everyone else
EGainer-I have a K04, ported exhaust manifold, 360CC injectors, Racetec FMIC, 1.5BAR GIAC chip, BPV, Neuspeed exhaust
xknowonex-You sir sound like a ricer and you obviously dont know me. First my wheels are polished lips and Brushed alluminum face why get full polished it looks to bling and so close to chrome. Second Recaros SRD's are much better than the wack *** stock leather seats. Skateboards I like it obviously that is why I implemented it into my theme. Im glad you have your own opinion next time keep it to yourself. Happy modding biotch
Ya grabbed the wrong post to quote homey.

Your car is nice and clean, but it just doesn't stand out at all IMO. It looks like any other A4s I see hangin at street meets every weekend in my town. If you're serious about not looking like everyone else, try my little suggestion and put a couple of V-TEC stickers on your audi. I guarantee you people will believe you when you say don't run with the herd. When I'm done with my project car, I too will not be running with the herd. It is a camaro with a Celica front end. Hence...Celicamaro. Power comes from an ultra smooth 1UZFE that's been twin turbocharged for about 490rwhp on pump gas running low boost. I like big reliable power but don't like to pay alot, until euro vehicles can deliver such thing, I will be shopping elsewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 360cc injectors standard size on most vehicles today except maybe an echo or all Daewoo? It's kind of hard to believe it's actually an upgrade for a factory turbocharged vehicle. My Mr2 turbo came with over 410cc stock.

BTW...There is no such thing as a ricer, rice however is a great food, enjoyed by billions of people around the world daily. Some even say it contains certain ingredient lacking in bread that make ones Johnson alot more firm. Tent poles are a constant problem. The downside to eating rice is when one gets excited one throws up too easily.
Old 07-14-05, 11:21 PM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Celicamaro

Your car is nice and clean, but it just doesn't stand out at all IMO. It looks like any other A4s I see hangin at street meets every weekend in my town. If you're serious about not looking like everyone else, try my little suggestion and put a couple of V-TEC stickers on your audi. I guarantee you people will believe you when you say don't run with the herd. When I'm done with my project car, I too will not be running with the herd. It is a camaro with a Celica front end. Hence...Celicamaro. Power comes from an ultra smooth 1UZFE that's been twin turbocharged for about 490rwhp on pump gas running low boost. I like big reliable power but don't like to pay alot, until euro vehicles can deliver such thing, I will be shopping elsewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 360cc injectors standard size on most vehicles today except maybe an echo or all Daewoo? It's kind of hard to believe it's actually an upgrade for a factory turbocharged vehicle. My Mr2 turbo came with over 410cc stock.

BTW...There is no such thing as a ricer, rice however is a great food, enjoyed by billions of people around the world daily. Some even say it contains certain ingredient lacking in bread that make ones Johnson alot more firm. Tent poles are a constant problem. The downside to eating rice is when one gets excited one throws up too easily.
Sounds like an aborted mutation to me!
Old 07-14-05, 11:26 PM
sicknickel
Driver School Candidate

You know what your exactly right I have a video clip of my friends 480hp Honda beating the crap out of a 450hp camaro at the track in fontana last weekend. PM me if you wanna see it. With that being said my Audi is different and I dont have to prove that to you, your a peeon in my world anyway just a cyber enthusiast that likes to give a forceful opinion. BTW there is only like 4 Audis in MN that even post up on forums.
And you are correct my Injectors are stock but for a TT you have no idea about Audi's so just back up for a second and stick your little project you got going and I will stick to mine.
EDIT: Lastly how old are you, you sound like a immature little punk that has nothing better to do but to get on peoples nerves and surf the internet looking for lil girls/ possibly boys whatever is your preference. Just walk away and I will also if it makes you feel better you won
Originally Posted by Celicamaro

Last edited by sicknickel; 07-14-05 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-15-05, 12:16 AM
Celicamaro
Lead Lap

You know what your exactly right I have a video clip of my friends 480hp Honda beating the crap out of a 450hp camaro at the track in fontana last weekend. PM me if you wanna see it. With that being said my Audi is different and I dont have to prove that to you, your a peeon in my world anyway just a cyber enthusiast that likes to give a forceful opinion. BTW there is only like 4 Audis in MN that even post up on forums.
And you are correct my Injectors are stock but for a TT you have no idea about Audi's so just back up for a second and stick your little project you got going and I will stick to mine.
EDIT: Lastly how old are you, you sound like a immature little punk that has nothing better to do but to get on peoples nerves and surf the internet looking for lil girls/ possibly boys whatever is your preference. Just walk away and I will also if it makes you feel better you won
You makin me look like a saint, best tone down before MOD bust you up.
Old 07-15-05, 04:05 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Alright guys. Here is a reminder of what you guys agreed to when you registered:

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it is another member’s fault. Members have two options of recourse:

1. Email the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing. Moderators will look into the issues and take the appropriate actions.
2. Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately.

I've read the thread and without calling anyone out, there are no innocent party here (among those involved in this thread tangent). Please adhere to these rules. Once pics are posted, opinions (good and bad) are fair game. That's just the way it goes on the internet, Responses, however, should stay in the confines of the rules stated above.

Let's get back to welcoming a new member (with or without commentaries on his car).

Quick Reply: New Here (A4 owner, check out his pics)