Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

New Here (A4 owner, check out his pics)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-05, 10:02 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Neo
Alright guys. Here is a reminder of what you guys agreed to when you registered:

Response to Comments
If you have a problem with another member's comments in a posted thread, do not respond with any further comments that will aggravate the situation. Reacting to a hostile post with more hostility puts you in jeopardy, and puts you at risk for action against your account even if it is another member’s fault. Members have two options of recourse:

1. Email the moderators of the forum in which the offensive comment is posted, directing them to the individual and thread in which the problem occurs. Use the "Notify a Moderator" button on the bottom of the offensive post to accomplish the same thing. Moderators will look into the issues and take the appropriate actions.
2. Resolve the problem between both of you via email or Private Message (PM).

Personal Attacks
While we encourage lively debates and discussions, we will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their offenses removed. One more offense and the offending member will be permanently suspended from ClubLexus. Any member that physically threatens another member on ClubLexus will result in an automatic suspension immediately.

I've read the thread and without calling anyone out, there are no innocent party here (among those involved in this thread tangent). Please adhere to these rules. Once pics are posted, opinions (good and bad) are fair game. That's just the way it goes on the internet, Responses, however, should stay in the confines of the rules stated above.

Let's get back to welcoming a new member (with or without commentaries on his car).

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Look guys, this is INAPPROPRIATE.
1. No thread jacking
2. If you don't like the car, just let it go.
3. No cursing.

This is NOT how we welcome people to Clublexus.
ON TOP OF WHAT NEO SAID, I POSTED THIS ALREADY!!!

Old 07-15-05, 10:48 AM
Milla...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks as though this thread is going to be sent to the locker room soon.
Old 07-19-05, 06:51 PM
tbaggs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Celicamaro]Ya grabbed the wrong post to quote homey.

When I'm done with my project car, I too will not be running with the herd. It is a camaro with a Celica front end. Hence...Celicamaro.

hahahahahahah