Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

2005 Tokyo Motor Show

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-05, 09:59 PM
LexFather

Default 2005 Tokyo Motor Show

http://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/eng/

Oct 22nd-Nov 6th. I am thinking of attending, should be fun no? Anyone here in Tokyo?

Old 07-25-05, 01:13 AM
r4z0r3ck
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not from tokyo but anticipating great things from the show. rumors are circulating of the new generations being introduced in the show. All these super cars: supra, skyline, nsx, lf-a, etc. looks like a birth for all future jgtc cars.
Old 07-25-05, 01:09 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
http://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/eng/

Oct 22nd-Nov 6th. I am thinking of attending, should be fun no? Anyone here in Tokyo?
Mike, if you go, take a lot of pics!!!
Old 07-25-05, 01:54 PM
Celicamaro
Lead Lap

Don't waste film or memory on car picts, bring back tons of picts of the fine racequeens. I'm thanking you in advance.
Old 07-25-05, 02:38 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

October 22, I'll be back from my 17 day vacation in time not to miss all the pics posted here on CL on the TAS. Looking forward to learn more, or better yet, see prototypes for the next LS, LF-A & GT-R . . .
Old 07-25-05, 03:51 PM
kristalys
Rookie

dangit - i wanna go - only thing about flying over there - the plane ride is insanely long - although japan airlines and singapore airlines are pretty nice and cushy - especially in their first and business classes - u get free gifts on singapore - hehe i got a few free little clocks and things - but hmmm - if only i didn't have to go to school this fall semester - maybe i should take another break - heh - i'm pretty tired of school... bleh. hehe anyway - if i don't do anything this fall again i'll definitely go are you staying in chiba? the hotel nikko there is pretty neat - very tasty food, just $$$ - bro-in-law blew 30 bux on a tiny plate of fried calamari.
Old 07-25-05, 04:14 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by kristalys
dangit - i wanna go - only thing about flying over there - the plane ride is insanely long - although japan airlines and singapore airlines are pretty nice and cushy - especially in their first and business classes - u get free gifts on singapore - hehe i got a few free little clocks and things - but hmmm - if only i didn't have to go to school this fall semester - maybe i should take another break - heh - i'm pretty tired of school... bleh. hehe anyway - if i don't do anything this fall again i'll definitely go are you staying in chiba? the hotel nikko there is pretty neat - very tasty food, just $$$ - bro-in-law blew 30 bux on a tiny plate of fried calamari.
ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP!!!

Old 07-25-05, 04:18 PM
kristalys
Rookie

hahaha i'm seriously up for a road trip - that'd be fun.
Old 07-25-05, 06:31 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kristalys
I'm curious...what do you think about the fares on JL and SQ? Do you use frequent flier miles? I've flown both, but only in economy.
Old 07-25-05, 09:53 PM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

Seems like a sweet show. Wish I could go. But on a side note, I've been tryin to go to the TAS for like 3 years and this is my time. I just have no idea how to get there. Is anyone else planning a trip cause i would soooo be down. What about the TAS tour that the magazines do?
Old 10-18-05, 03:35 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Celicamaro
Don't waste film or memory on car picts, bring back tons of picts of the fine racequeens. I'm thanking you in advance.
Just for you...

ENJOY!!!
Old 10-18-05, 03:43 PM
LexFather

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=182534

the offical Toyko thread is a sticky now