Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Lexus = chick magnet (NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-05, 07:10 PM
LexFather

I don't know why everytime a thread pops up "Women like Lexus" people start coming in with the

"Dude, a woman should love u for u" and "they are just gold diggers, find true love" all that stuff. For goodness sakes, there is NOTHIGN wrong with a woman that likes a man in a nice car. Hell, WE LIKE WOMEN IN NICE CARS..

Its not like anyone here is getting married or anything.

REAL TALK, most everything we do, in one way or another, is for a woman. You just have to admit it to yourself.....

If you could pull woman with no car, no clothes, stanky breathe, no music and just a pack of starburst, this forum would be called CLUBSTARBURST.COM

Old 07-27-05, 07:13 PM
Xenthar
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Then either you like men, which is fine, or/and you think the world is flat.
Um...thats a really stupid comment. From my experience, girls in my area arent so impressed with lexus because they consider it a car for old people. And hey, i have one of the most expensive lexus's too. I'm sure women arent impressed with your 92 ES

Also, i dont need a car to attract women to me. Cars are just a plus and add to appeal

Last edited by Xenthar; 07-27-05 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-27-05, 07:24 PM
1993ES300x
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

c'on, guys(and gals).. i started this thread just for fun.. from a funny experinces.. shouldn't take this so seroiusly....

Yes it's true. almost 90% of all things we, men do, is for a woman..
OO yeh. i didn't take out my keys to flash her that i have a lexus.. she saw it on the table and drill over it .. just to make sure people don't think i'm some scumbag..
Old 07-27-05, 07:34 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Xenthar
Um...thats a really stupid comment. From my experience, girls in my area arent so impressed with lexus because they consider it a car for old people. And hey, i have one of the most expensive lexus's too. I'm sure women arent impressed with your 92 ES

Also, i dont need a car to attract women to me. Cars are just a plus and add to appeal
You have no clue who your dealing with bub I've driven a Lexus in one shape fashion or form for 10 years in 2006. There are members on this board that know woman I've probably had sex with, just because I have a Lexus. They now have sex with some woman, as they traded they're cars in, and bought a Lexus.

Is it a Ferrari? Oh hell no. BUT there is NO WAY anyone is going to tell me, owning a Lexus does not impress a woman. No way in hell. BTW, this pic is for u, taken just last month.
Attached Thumbnails Lexus = chick magnet (NWS)-1.jpg  

Old 07-27-05, 07:45 PM
Xenthar
Lead Lap

Did i say that it did not attract women in any way, shape or form? NO. I just said its not a chick magnet, but it does attract the older crowd. Um....is that pic supposed to impress me? Cuz it doesnt. Also, if a woman has sex with you just because of your car, that probably just means your lacking in some other areas.

Last edited by Xenthar; 07-27-05 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-27-05, 07:52 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Xenthar
Did i say that it did not attract women in any way, shape or form? NO. I just said its not a chick magnet, but it does attract the older crowd. Um....is that pic supposed to impress me?
Maybe just shut you up for a second. Your the only clown in this thread crying "Lexus is not a chick magnet but I pull body builder broads in my G35"

We don't want to hear it. Why the hell would you come in a Lexus forum, in a Lexus sub-forum, in a Lexus thread and post "Chicks don't dig Lexus".

That is why I am on you. Your just some guy behind a computer. I'm the guy that goes to meets/shows, posts videos and pictures. When people come to Atlanta, I'm that guy they call, We hang, I show em a good time, they post threads about it. This is a thread about women, I post pics of them on my car. I don't just make up some whack opinion.

I live this. You just type some crap behind a computer and try to knock Lexus. You try to hide behind the fact you have a LS 430, but seems Flipside found it it was your familys. For some reason, you can't stand the fact people can recognize an old azz 1992 ES 300 but they ask you about your car "is that a LExus" and you get all hot under the collar and explain "its an Infintii G35" and the girls face is like

thinking to herself "nice looking car but WTF is an Infiniti"

To think I almost bought a G35c, sigh........

Old 07-27-05, 07:52 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 284 Likes on 209 Posts

Whoa...Deja Vu of earlier in the day.
Old 07-27-05, 07:56 PM
Xenthar
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Maybe just shut you up for a second. Your the only clown in this thread crying "Lexus is not a chick magnet but I pull body builder broads in my G35"

We don't want to hear it. Why the hell would you come in a Lexus forum, in a Lexus sub-forum, in a Lexus thread and post "Chicks don't dig Lexus".

That is why I am on you. Your just some guy behind a computer. I'm the guy that goes to meets/shows, posts videos and pictures. When people come to Atlanta, I'm that guy they call, We hang, I show em a good time, they post threads about it. This is a thread about women, I post pics of them on my car. I don't just make up some whack opinion.

I live this. You just type some crap behind a computer and try to knock Lexus. You try to hide behind the fact you have a LS 430, but seems Flipside found it it was your familys. For some reason, you can't stand the fact people can recognize an old azz 1992 ES 300 but they ask you about your car "is that a LExus" and you get all hot under the collar and explain "its an Infintii G35" and the girls face is like

thinking to herself "nice looking car but WTF is an Infiniti"

To think I almost bought a G35c, sigh........
Ya, the LS430 was my moms and guess what? Its mine now since she got a CLS500. Ive been driving for LS for months now. I drive an infiniti and a lexus. Hey the lowest infiniti and the highest lexus. Am i totally biased toward lexus? NO. You just cant deal with the fact that a lexus owner isnt so pro-lexus like you. My comment about chicks not digging lexus is from personal experience! Get a clue! I said most of my friends do dig a LEXUS SC430. Likely because its a convertible and its sporty looking.

Last edited by Xenthar; 07-27-05 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-27-05, 08:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Enough bickering. This thread is closed.

Go pick up some chicks your Lexus, gentlemen.