Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

My Sunday cruising pics....and I ran into these guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-05, 10:22 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good pics!!
Great looking cars around there.
Old 08-15-05, 12:25 PM
pvmike1
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

ATSOU,

It's a weekly NSX cruise that some OC NSX'ers have put together. At one point there were over 20 NSX's (a couple SC'd and 1 turbo), but cruising down PCH there were about 12 of us, including the single turbo Supra. That thing was fast! I noticed your LS right away - those REZAX look awesome on your car! I was driving behind you for a little while, and your car's stance is perfect with those wheels.

Here are some pics (date is wrong on the thread):
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55699

Did you get pictures of the Carrera GT parked on the side of the road? I have to stare whenever I see one of those!

And Johnny (hey you're TLW again!), it WAS a typical day down there. It's disgusting the sheer number of exotics you see on the road in Newport and Laguna.

Mike

Last edited by pvmike1; 08-15-05 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 12:43 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

very true mike, down there it's no fun, after a while you start to get used to all the exotics you see around. i was there for a weekend and i truly think i saw a yr worth of exotics
Old 08-15-05, 12:51 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Those guys met up at my work - Albertson's - while I was pushin carts in a dorky Day-Glow vest
Old 08-15-05, 12:56 PM
FurySC400
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ATSOU,

I saw your ride during the NSX drive also. Sweet car. The stance just floored me. I had hoped to get a good pic of your car, but I was on your left side, and that road got pretty thin and crowded real fast.

Four of us, including the Supra, continued south to San Diego. We ran into a yellow Carrera GT (!!!) with rapper Eve in it, followed closely by her bodyguards in an Escalade. Boy, that PCH has a gripload of cars to see!!

-Randy
Old 08-15-05, 01:03 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by pvmike1
And Johnny (hey you're TLW again!)
Mike
I told the bastid he never should have changed it in the first place! Lol
Old 08-15-05, 02:30 PM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FurySC400
ATSOU,

I saw your ride during the NSX drive also. Sweet car. The stance just floored me. I had hoped to get a good pic of your car, but I was on your left side, and that road got pretty thin and crowded real fast.

Four of us, including the Supra, continued south to San Diego. We ran into a yellow Carrera GT (!!!) with rapper Eve in it, followed closely by her bodyguards in an Escalade. Boy, that PCH has a gripload of cars to see!!

-Randy

Randy,

So I guess that was your car I seen in the pictures Was Greame and Mike C there as well? Anyway, if you are not familiar with my CL user name I'm sure you'll recognize all my other names ChrisK I tell you. YOu guysd know how to cruise. I would move up to California and join you guys if I could get a job and afford a house there.
Old 08-15-05, 03:25 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Mike & Randy......It was awesome to see u guys in so many NSXs........I've noticed two in my rear view mirror at first, and the next I know, I see eight more coming up fast.... I had my jaw dropped.
And thank u guys for the kind words on my LS430...... But driving next to y'alls NSXs, all eyes were on u guys.....

And u know what? I'm getting myself an NSX too
Old 08-15-05, 03:30 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Talking

Originally Posted by rominl
very true mike, down there it's no fun, after a while you start to get used to all the exotics you see around. i was there for a weekend and i truly think i saw a yr worth of exotics
Henry.....then stop checking out cars.....there are also many hot chicks. U know, we men like nice rides & fine ladies, and we never get sick of hot women
Old 08-15-05, 08:54 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

wait a min, there are a lot of nice chicks there? shoot.... i paid too much attention to cars.... we gotta go there again
Old 08-15-05, 09:24 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
wait a min, there are a lot of nice chicks there? shoot.... i paid too much attention to cars.... we gotta go there again
I'm thinking take Mark's SC430 to Newport Beach again....
Old 08-15-05, 09:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by ATSOU
I'm thinking take Mark's SC430 to Newport Beach again....
let me know when eric, i wanna go too in my sc430

we can just leave mark's wife and mine at home so they can have their fun when we have ours
Old 08-15-05, 09:55 PM
FurySC400
Rookie

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Randy,

So I guess that was your car I seen in the pictures Was Greame and Mike C there as well? Anyway, if you are not familiar with my CL user name I'm sure you'll recognize all my other names ChrisK I tell you. YOu guysd know how to cruise. I would move up to California and join you guys if I could get a job and afford a house there.
Hey Chris. I though that was you once I saw the user location as "HI". And if you can't move to California, no one is stopping you from visiting. Yup, Greame was there. His car keeps looking good! (You can see more pics here.) I believe I met Mike yesterday, but over half the guys there were new to me. So many new faces to me!! I'm sure I remember him from his car. pvmike1, which one was yours? Sorry if we met yesterday and I forgot. (Actually, if the "pv" in your username means Palos Verde, I remember someone talking about that yesterday.)

-Randy

Last edited by FurySC400; 08-15-05 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 09:58 PM
FurySC400
Rookie

Originally Posted by ATSOU
Mike & Randy......It was awesome to see u guys in so many NSXs........I've noticed two in my rear view mirror at first, and the next I know, I see eight more coming up fast.... I had my jaw dropped.
And thank u guys for the kind words on my LS430...... But driving next to y'alls NSXs, all eyes were on u guys.....

And u know what? I'm getting myself an NSX too
Definitely hook up with those OC/LA NSXers when you do. They're a great bunch, ....definitely active and like to roll. Heck, I drive up from San Diego several times a year just to do NSX stuff with them.

-Randy
Old 08-15-05, 11:31 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

I see those NSX guys at my work all the time cuz they always hang out at the Starbucks. Id be intimidated to hang out with such nice cars. Hopefully the NSX guys arent as snotty as some of the guys from the Euro meets. I'll try to get to know them n roll w them once i get my nice rims on

Quick Reply: My Sunday cruising pics....and I ran into these guys!!!